Universal Hollywood

StitchyPoo81

Cant get enough of DisneyWorld
quick question is Universal doable on a Sunday in August or is Monday better. This is our 1st time. I was thinking the 19th or 20th.

Honestly both days will probably be pretty crowded. We went that week last year as it was the first week our passes weren't blacked out and the last week before school started and it was the busiest I have ever seen. That Sunday is a pass black out day and the Monday is not, so it could go either way.

Honestly both days will probably be pretty crowded. We went that week last year as it was the first week our passes weren't blacked out and the last week before school started and it was the busiest I have ever seen. That Sunday is a pass black out day and the Monday is not, so it could go either way.
thanks. I think i will try Sunday and if its that bad we will buy a front of the line pass

Good plan, with the express pass you'll have no problems. Also they often sell the passes for a discounted price in the afternoons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!