Universal Orlando gift cards

escapeartist

Mouseketeer
What can these be used to pay for? Can I use to pay for Royal Pacific hotel? Can I use for food in the parks including counter service and Mythos? Can they be used at resturants in city walk? Thank you IA!

What can these be used to pay for? Can I use to pay for Royal Pacific hotel? Can I use for food in the parks including counter service and Mythos? Can they be used at resturants in city walk? Thank you IA!

Yes, they can be used to pay for the resort stays (except the initial deposit). Yes they can be used for food in the parks including counter service and mythos. I was unable to use them at pool bars/snack bars at pool. I can't remember about city walk because I don't eat there often.

It is a bit of a pain to pay off the room and room charges with gift cards because it takes a while, so I try to go when there is not much of a line. They have to run each card, print out a receipt, and have you sign each receipt. My local store only sells $100 GC. I have 50 of them for our stay over Thanksgiving week, and will probably break it up into several trips to the front desk. Because of this I usually try to use the GC at restaurants rather than charge it all to my room. I wish I could combine them online like my Disney GC.

I usually use travelors checks or gift cards to put down on my room when I check in.

Gift cards are faster to use.

Instead of faxing in the cc info in advance, I use another way when I check in to pay my room off when I check in.

I ordered gift cards back in March and will be using them for when I check into the hotel this fall.

Where can you purchase these gift cards? Is there anywhere other than directly from Universal? I've occasionally looked and really haven't seen any.

Last year I bought them at Kroger

This year I bought them online at uo website

Received them in two days

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter