Universal Orlando Reopened June 5th! CityWalk Reopened on May 14th

Sorry if this has been asked, I just joined this USO board as I cancelled our Disney plans and switched to Universal. We are not staying on-site, but have purchased tickets for June 22. I assume "open to the public" is everyone, not just resort guests as people have been speculating on Disney threads? I mean, if we have tickets, we can count on getting in? I haven't been to Universal but twice, once in 2006 and again in 2014, so you'll see me around these parts learning the ins and outs of USO

Sorry if this has been asked, I just joined this USO board as I cancelled our Disney plans and switched to Universal. We are not staying on-site, but have purchased tickets for June 22. I assume "open to the public" is everyone, not just resort guests as people have been speculating on Disney threads? I mean, if we have tickets, we can count on getting in? I haven't been to Universal but twice, once in 2006 and again in 2014, so you'll see me around these parts learning the ins and outs of USO

not necessarily. There's going to be a capacity limit. So once/if they reach a capacity no one will be allowed in until some people leave

not necessarily. There's going to be a capacity limit. So once/if they reach a capacity no one will be allowed in until some people leave
So we definitely need to arrive early? Or resort quests get guaranteed entry first? I'll be following to see how early June is looking-

So we definitely need to arrive early? Or resort quests get guaranteed entry first? I'll be following to see how early June is looking-

As of now, the hours are 9am-6pm, so i'd def be there by 9, won't have a ton of time to begin with. No one knows right now how they'll handle resort guests. In the past they had a hour early entry (similar to EMH at disney), but i'm guessing they won't have that for a bit

I hope that is not the case and hotel guests will still have the one hour perk for early admission.

I have not read anywhere it was eliminated.

UO is still working on plans and we should find more info on their website before the parks go live on June 5 for the public.

(Many stay onsite due to that one hour opening for hotel guests.)

I hope that is not the case and hotel guests will still have the one hour perk for early admission.

I have not read anywhere it was eliminated.

UO is still working on plans and we should find more info on their website before the parks go live on June 5 for the public.

(Many stay onsite due to that one hour opening for hotel guests.)
Yes, I have reservations for the RPR, if opened on 6/11. If I don't get the EP and/or EE, I will switch to my backup plans at the DoubleTree.

Yes, I have reservations for the RPR, if opened on 6/11. If I don't get the EP and/or EE, I will switch to my backup plans at the DoubleTree.

RP has been taking reservations for June so no worries since you have a reservation.

If you decide to switch hotels, Double Tree is very popular for an offsite hotel.

Any changes the hotel may have, likely would be announced prior to your stay date.

I'm gonna hate having to park in the parking garage :(

I'll miss the valet. If there's one thing in my opinion that Disney does 100% better than Universal is parking. Maybe I'm spoiled with how Disney does it, but anytime I've had to gone to the garages, I just haven't liked it. Just seems unorganized.

RP has been taking reservations for June so no worries since you have a reservation.

If you decide to switch hotels, Double Tree is very popular for an offsite hotel.

Any changes the hotel may have, likely would be announced prior to your stay date.
Thank you

OK so if Universal and Islands are opening on June 5th how does that affect the monthly payment passholders? My AP payment comes out on the19th of the month so when they re-start the payments coming out of my account will it re-start on the 19th of June or the 5th of June?

OK so if Universal and Islands are opening on June 5th how does that affect the monthly payment passholders? My AP payment comes out on the19th of the month so when they re-start the payments coming out of my account will it re-start on the 19th of June or the 5th of June?

Have you tried contacting Universal themselves to find out?

They are excellent dealing with queries.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter