Universal Orlando Reopened June 5th! CityWalk Reopened on May 14th

If that be the case then what good is this forum? I mean isn't what this forum is all about? Information?

Oh this forum is fabulous. There is a wealth of knowledge and personal experiences everywhere.

But, for financial issues I personally would rather contact them directly for up to date information. This is such an unusual situation.

I’m sure you understand.

Oh this forum is fabulous. There is a wealth of knowledge and personal experiences everywhere.

But, for financial issues I personally would rather contact them directly for up to date information. This is such an unusual situation.

I’m sure you understand.
All I ever get when I contact Disney or Universal is (and I quote) :We're working on it"

If that be the case then what good is this forum? I mean isn't what this forum is all about? Information?
Excuse me but, we don’t work for UO and do not know your answer to how UO will handle that for you.

We do not have inside info of what you asked

Some of us do not do use the flex payment program.

With the covid issue and the parks closed, there are questions beyond we can answer.

Contacting UO is who can answer your question.

0n 3/25, Universal released a statement, which included, in part:

“...all FlexPay monthly payments for annual passes have been postponed...We will be in touch with further details on when payments will resume”

To their credit, Universal Orlando stepped up earlier than Disney in this regard.

Both parks will be extending the expiration dates for annual passes to cover the dates the parks were closed. Disney is offering an option to instead take a partial refund, details on their website. Their AP holders will be given an option to either take the extension or partial refund.

The employees working the phone lines at both parks have no more information in hand than the general public at this point. Once both parks establish the dates of full reopening (as to when the APHs start ticking again), the specific details will be widely available.

:thanks: Keishashadow for your above post!

UO has not released their plans to the public yet

No idea yet and I’m still searching sites to find out

But assume that info might not be released among the staff that are allowed in for June 1 & 2
Do not know if UO frowns on leaked info without their permission

We know when the AP holders go June 3 & 4, some of them will spill the beans on other sites
And some of us do read private boards for info....

Both parks will be extending the expiration dates for annual passes to cover the dates the parks were closed.

Just my opinion here, but simply extending by the exact number of days is not good enough. For out of town passholders, there really isn't a whole lot of notice for the reopening. By my count the parks will have been closed 83 days, give or take. I think a nice show of goodwill to the passholders would be to extend all by 120 days. Now I'm not expecting that, just hoping for something like that. Would give a little more room for people to plan around everything else that is going on in their lives.

UO did give all pass holders additional 3 months
earlier.
My confirmation email from them was probably in April.

I believe I read more time will be added when parks are operational.

Just my opinion here, but simply extending by the exact number of days is not good enough. For out of town passholders, there really isn't a whole lot of notice for the reopening. By my count the parks will have been closed 83 days, give or take. I think a nice show of goodwill to the passholders would be to extend all by 120 days. Now I'm not expecting that, just hoping for something like that. Would give a little more room for people to plan around everything else that is going on in their lives.

Dollywood (I know, different experience :)) extended theirs until June 2021 for everyone (their passes run January - December). I thought that was nice, and covered the "I typically go this month" issue.

I think a nice show of goodwill to the passholders would be to extend all by 120 days. Now I'm not expecting that, just hoping for something like that. Would give a little more room for people to plan around everything else that is going on in their lives.
U will be close to 90 days when they do reopen to the public. Curious as to any specific reasoning why you are focusing on 120 days/another month onto the previously stated/period.

All parks are wrestling with new ground here with this unprecedented, mandatory closure.Legally, I haven’t a clue what, if anything, is required from the corporations re compensation:scratchin

since the parks aren’t responsible for this onslaught, IMO they owe their guests nothing more than extending their APHs for the number of days they are closed. Anything else they decide to offer is goodwill gravy.

UO did give all pass holders additional 3 months
earlier.
My confirmation email from them was probably in April.

I believe I read more time will be added when parks are operational.
Don’t forget the again-three months bonus for those who do renew their passes this year.

Posting here as well -

I was able to re-affirm (and change a party) on my UO reservation for July 16 - July 18 at Hard Rock Orlando. . . although UO website says they are still "working on" the hotel details. . .

I’m sorry if this has been addressed and I’ve been trying to catch up on the UOR updates (I was planning WDW until this morning!)... But has anything been stated regarding capacity for resort guests? And is there anywhere to find updates as more places open in City Walk?

I have not read any updates about that.

But, I’m sure info you need will be put on the UO website as official info to guide guests

Many of us have the same questions.

I have not read any updates about that.

But, I’m sure info you need will be put on the UO website as official info to guide guests

Many of us have the same questions.
Thank you. I’m trying to catch up on this board, but I’m also studying for my national board exam so my time for being on the DIS Boards, or other sources of info is limited! I appreciate you taking the time to answer me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter