Universal planning to reopen June 5th - Details in Post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I asked this before, and it was ok for city walk and DS it seemed, but I wonder if it'll have to be a mask, or just a face covering like a gaiter will be ok. I think they used mask in their language for reopening while CityWalk just said face covering

Interesting that it sounds like the smaller parks won’t require masks. Then again you can go to Fun Spot sometimes and not even see another person.

They probably need something to get some people that way. No way Universal or Disney could start with no masks with their level of attendance.

I know I asked this before, and it was ok for city walk and DS it seemed, but I wonder if it'll have to be a mask, or just a face covering like a gaiter will be ok. I think they used mask in their language for reopening while CityWalk just said face covering
that'll be fine, they're not going to allow a gaiter in Citywalk and then deny you from going into the parks

I thought the conversation about traffic to CityWalk was interesting. They said they've had 30,000 "guest interactions" since opening and only four people have had temps higher than 100.4. All but one of those were allowed to sit in shade or A/C for a few minutes and retested fine. That's encouraging!

Did anyone hear how many people Universal would actually allow in their parks at one time?

I would assume whatever is true for City Walk will be true for the parks.

OMG Universal Blog just posted a look back story on HHN and I thought it was their first house being announced :D

I hope they do a house that is just called "2020" full of people in masks yelling at people not wearing masks, others yelling at their kids to do more distance learning, people searching for toilet paper, murder hornets, filling hotdogs on an open flame at an outdoor mall, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts