Universal Resorts

Soccermomshelly

Earning My Ears
Is it worth staying at a Universal Resort instead of a cheaper local hotel? Is the Express Pass necessary during the February Mid Winter Break vacation (2-14 thru 2-17)? First time visitor to Universal so any info would be helpful.
Thanks

Everyone definition of "worth" will be different. For me. YES YES YES, its worth staying on-site. Your dates are our winter break and lots of "us" head to Fla. If you can swing it stay on-site at any of the terrific properties and prepare to be spoiled! :)

I think it is definitely worth it. I will not go to Universal unless I'm staying onsite. That is President's Day weekend. I think it will be busy and you will definitely appreciate FOTL. We will be there on Feb. 16 - 20th. Staying at RPR - can't wait!

Staying on site only adds to our experience. Rate wise, they maybe higher, not always, but the value is there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter