Universal Rides Questions

Alex336

Earning My Ears
Hi all!

Without revealing any spoilers of any of the rides, are there any rides in Universal Orlando that I should avoid if I easily get sick from spinning?

For context, I love a coaster, and I'm fine with drops and loops. I love Tower of Terror and Rock N Rollercoaster, for example. It's just an issue of dizzying/spinning rides. The only rides at Disney that I can't ride are the Teacups and Mission Space.

Thanks in advance!

Hi all!

Without revealing any spoilers of any of the rides, are there any rides in Universal Orlando that I should avoid if I easily get sick from spinning?

For context, I love a coaster, and I'm fine with drops and loops. I love Tower of Terror and Rock N Rollercoaster, for example. It's just an issue of dizzying/spinning rides. The only rides at Disney that I can't ride are the Teacups and Mission Space.

Thanks in advance!

MIB is a spinning ride, also at IOA the Cat in the hat ride spins mildly.

I can do all of Universals rides, mission space is one I won’t do at Disney though.

I hate spinning rides, but the spin on MIB is so short, I can handle it. Forbidden Journey at IOA, though, makes me ill everytime. It doesn't spin, but the combination of a few jerky movements at odd angles and the visual distortion during the broom flying scenes just makes me want to puke

The spin on MiB made that the only ride that nearly did my friend in.
She avoided Storm Force Accelatron (glorified teacups).

MIB has a few short spins and one longer towards the end. Cat in the Hat has several slow spins. Gringotts does a few spins but i think it’s just roughly 360 or less each time, it’s not very long. Forbidden Journey does affect some people who can handle just about everything else.

Recently, someone asked for simulator / spinning rides on a thread and I looked back and wrote this for spinning:
Spinning - MIB, Gringotts, Spiderman, Cat in the Hat, Storm Force ("Tea Cups" inspired ride), Transformers.

These are all in varying degrees and frequency and in no particular order.

MiB does have a short spin a couple times throughout the ride but nothing continuous. My DH can't handle spinning either and did fine on it. Simpsons seems to be the ride that gives the most people motion sickness. Forbidden Journey can as it moves around a lot and utilizes some screens as well. If you get nauseous from screens could close your eyes at those parts and be fine. I jsut do not recommend back to back rides for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter