Universal Room Reservations

Figmentmommy

DIS Veteran
It has been a while (late 90s) since we’ve been to Universal. DH and I are tossing around a January trip with our two college aged sons but I’m having trouble seeing any available dates past the first week unless I select the create your own package option. Do package reservations open first and then room only? Maybe I’m just missing something because I’ve never booked Universal before but it looks like a package is the only option. Any thoughts?

You are seeing that correct. They haven't entered in any room availability beyond the 2023 holiday season yet.
I don't remember when they added it last year. Obviously they would prefer to sell you a package if they can. 😉

You are seeing that correct. They haven't entered in any room availability beyond the 2023 holiday season yet.
I don't remember when they added it last year. Obviously they would prefer to sell you a package if they can. 😉
Thank you!

It has been a while (late 90s) since we’ve been to Universal. DH and I are tossing around a January trip with our two college aged sons but I’m having trouble seeing any available dates past the first week unless I select the create your own package option. Do package reservations open first and then room only? Maybe I’m just missing something because I’ve never booked Universal before but it looks like a package is the only option. Any thoughts?
You can make resort reservations at the Loews website and buy park tickets later.

https://www.loewshotels.com/universal-orlando

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter