Universal Season Pass discounts

KSR0330

DIS Veteran
I understand that season pass holders can get discounts on Universal resort rooms. It looks like the discounts are released only a couple of months in advance. If you book a room and a discount opens up, can you easily apply the discount to the room you have booked?

Also, if you book and are paying for 2 rooms, can you get the discount on both rooms? Thanks!

So I book my room to guarantee I have the reservation. If an AP deal comes up, I book that and then go cancel my previous.

Never tried 2 rooms. But I think a passholder has to be staying in each room. But don't quote me on that.

Just make sure you act quickly, as AP rooms can disappear before you know it.

I understand that season pass holders can get discounts on Universal resort rooms. It looks like the discounts are released only a couple of months in advance. If you book a room and a discount opens up, can you easily apply the discount to the room you have booked?

Also, if you book and are paying for 2 rooms, can you get the discount on both rooms? Thanks!

We had 2 connecting rooms for our family and my 1 seasonal AP covered both. It was easy to call and change our original RPH room reservation to the new AP rate. The AP discount was bigger on a water view room so we got a water view room for even cheaper than the AP regular room rate.

PHXscuba

Does anyone know if there are AP discounts out now for the end of May? I have already booked a room for the weekend of the 26th, and was trying to decide whether to get an annual pass.

The passholder section states discounts are through 5/31. We're staying 5/23-5/25 as we couldn't get the weekend(AP rate) even though we booked a few months ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter