Universal Studios All You Can Eat Pass

DLRimagineer

Earning My Ears
Anyone ever purchased this. Just wanted to see if it's worth it. Also can 2 people just buy one pass and share it with one person just getting the food for both? :rolleyes1 How does the park prevent that from happening? :confused3

DLRimagineer said:
Anyone ever purchased this. Just wanted to see if it's worth it. Also can 2 people just buy one pass and share it with one person just getting the food for both? :rolleyes1 How does the park prevent that from happening? :confused3

I did just notice that if you buy the Southern Cal. park pack, which includes USH, DL, DCA, Sea World, and one more attraction for $199, you get a free all you can eat pass at USH. This is on the universalstudios.com (Hollywood) website.

Duds

When we went in May, the hotel we were staying at another guest had gone a couple of days before us and told us not to get the all you can eat. There is only a few places that you can use it, and they were not allowed to share their meals. So before we went into USH we ate on Universal Walk, and then spent the whole day exploring USH and ended the day eating on Universal Walk again. We did buy the all you can drink though for $5, that was well worth it. My daughter had the wrist band on, so she was the one who had to get the drink....
Enjoy your day in the park, we loved it!!

I didn't know they had all you can drink passes. I wouldn't get the all you can eat pass but all you can drink sounds good. Where do you get that?

When we last went we purchased two adult all you can eat wristbands. We had our two kids with us and we did share but I didn't feel gulity at all about that. We (the two adults) would stand in line and get the food and the kids would grab a table. We would share the food because there was enough of it to do so. We basicialy ate our way around the park. We must have eaten at least 5 times...... yes that sounds like a lot but since we were sharing it was pleanty. For us it was worth it.....

You pretty much only have to get 2 meals per pass to make it worth it from a pure dollar viewpoint. Where the plan falls on it's face is that there are currently only 4 places (all in the park propper, no Citywalk) that you can use it.
We normaly aren't in the park long enough to need 2 full meals before wandering out into Citywalk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter