Universal Studios Early Entry

DizFan13

DIS Veteran
I know this is the wrong place to post this thread, but the Universal Studios forums seem to be specifically geared to Orlando, so I'm hoping that someone here will know the answer or a moderator will move it where someone will.

We are heading to Universal Studios Sunday, October 14. My understanding is that early entry is one hour before regular park opening, which would be 9:00, but the app is listing early entry at 9:30. Can anyone tell me which time is likely to be correct? We have passes that grant us early entry.

We usually stay nearby and walk, but this is one day only and we are staying on Harbor. Can anyone tell me about the parking that is free for platinum pass holders? I think it's just free parking in the general parking, but any advice about the best time to arrive, the best place in the parking lot to park, or any other advice will be very appreciated. We haven't parked at USH in more than eight years, and I know things have changed.

Starting on September 4th, early entry was reduced from 1-hour to 30mins.
Alright then. That makes sense, and is honestly a relief. Half hour extra sleep, and the Harry Potter stuff only takes half an hour or so, anyway.

For parking, if you are arriving at opening you will be directed on what parking lot to enter and where to park, just like Disneyland, so no real strategy there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!