Universal Studios - First time & VIP Tour

OffToDWD

DIS Veteran
Next month we'll be going to Universal Studio Hollywood (first time!) and signed up for the VIP Tour. Super excited! I know lunch will be provided but was wondering if water will be offered throughout the tour or should we bring our own water? Should we bring anything else (or don't bring) for the tour? Any other tips? Thanks!!

There is plenty of complimentary water. Half the day is on your private backlot trolley tour. The trolley has an ice chest stocked with unlimited bottled water. You can take extra bottles for times of the tour when the ice chest isn’t handy.

Other than that, I can’t think of anything you need to bring. They provide ponchos for Jurassic World, lip balm, phone charging during the break times. It really is a VIP experience.

You will love it! I did this as a treat for my family when we visited there maybe 8-10 years ago? I grew up nearby and remember seeing those little VIP trams and wondering how one could get on one. Great experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter