Universal Studios Food Prices?

starshine514

DIS Veteran
My daughter is going on a class trip that includes a day at Universal - Lunch in the park and dinner at City walk. How much money should I send with her? I'm sure they'll do quick service.

Also, if anyone knows, they'll be having lunch at the LA Farmer's Market. Any idea how much to budget for that?

Thanks!

My daughter is going on a class trip that includes a day at Universal - Lunch in the park and dinner at City walk. How much money should I send with her? I'm sure they'll do quick service.

Also, if anyone knows, they'll be having lunch at the LA Farmer's Market. Any idea how much to budget for that?

Thanks!
For universal I would budget at least $20/$25 for lunch in the park especially if she plans to eat at three broomsticks and get a beverage with her meal. City Walk can vary but it’s more expense then regular mall prices. Farmer’s Market you can probably get away with $15 but it also greatly varies by which vendor she decides to get food from.

CityWalk for dinner figure $30. Hard to really say without know where she will eat. KFC, Taco Bell, Panda Express or Pink's will be closer to $12-$15. Less depending on what she orders.

Farmers Market as dozens of places ranging from $10 to $30. No real way to estimate.

I would probably send $100 so she will have a bit to spend on souvenirs as well as any miscellaneous snacks or what not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts