Universal Studios Hollywood 1-day Tour Plan Mid-High Attendance Day

consultant

Mouseketeer
Going to USH Sat, Presidents Day Weekend (Feb). 1 day. Plan on early entry at 8 and staying until close. Traveling with two teenagers. We have good stamina. We prefer to eat at Krusty Burger for lunch and need to eat at Hard Rock in CityWalk for dinner. What's a good touring plan to keep lines for rides and eating to a minimum? I hear lower lot rides don't open until 10AM and the only ride other than Harry Potter (and the shows) we really want to do in Upper is Simpsons wich opens at 9. Seems are best bet is to stick with an early meal schedule to avoid crowds but not sure what we can get done before an 11:30 lunch and I hear trekking back up to Upper Lot just to go to Krusty is a trek.

It's going to be packet that day but if you know it going in you'll be okay. If you don't want to worry about it think about Express Passes, but they'll be expensive that day. Hit HP during early entry since that's the only thing you want to do, Simpsons at 9 and then lower lot. You don't have the Studio Tour listed but don't miss it. It's usually packed early on as lots of people go straight there but tend to thin out later on. Most of the big rides have single rider so with teens that can be a good option (my 11 year old and I do it a lot). It's not too bad getting up to Krusty for lunch - it's just a series of elevators or stairs between the upper and lower lots with Simpsons being right at the top. The elevators get packed with pushy people when it's busy but we don't mind taking the stairs. I would try to eat at off times as the Simpsons restaurants are not made for crowds. I waited 45 minutes for chicken waffle sandwiches at dinner time last time I was there and it was not even a really busy day (but did get free milkshakes for the wait).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts