Universal Studios Hollywood Rides - Are any very rough?

Pacolovestacos

DIS Veteran
Wondering if any of the rides at this park would make someone sick? I've heard the Simpsons ride might be a bit rough on the stomach. Any others?

I've heard Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey makes many people sick, even those who normally don't get sick on rides. So, I didn't try it. I just walked through the queue. Most of the rides at the park are motion simulator and motion simulators make me dizzy.

The Jurassic Park ride didn't make me sick at all. It's a typical water drop ride and very fun.

I think HP go better once they took away the 3D. If Star Tours makes you sick, then Simpsons and Minions probably will too.

Harry Potter forbidden journey is the only ride that makes me queasy at USH, and that's only if I ride it twice in a row, 3D or no. Luckily the 3D is removed, which I didn't find that it added anything.

But I generally don't get motion sickness anymore.

I can see if you are prone to motion sickness, that the Simpsons ride would also get you, and possibly minions. Note that Simpsons is not 3d glasses, but minions is 3d glasses.

My husband gets motion sickness and won't ride Forbidden Journey, Simpsons, Minions or Transformers. I don't get motion sickness and have only gotten sick after riding Forbidden Journey several times in a row. If you have no problem with Star Tours you will probably be fine.

Simpsons made me sicky. BUT I took Ginger pills last time and they worked wonders for me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts