Universal Studios to Disneyland

AZMermaid

DIS Veteran
My son and I will be at Universal on Friday 9/10 and then moving over that evening to Grand Cal for two nights. I know transportation between the two isn’t ideal, but if we are planning on Uber/Lyft… what’s the best time to go? Worst? Is 6:00 too early? Will it be easier to just get a cab o4 preschedule something? I dont want tons of traffic, but also don’t want to be waiting around just for it to get later either, if that makes sense. Is there any better way to go? I’m not sure about public transport the whole way… but maybe halfway if that helps? Thanks!

6PM on a Friday you will hit very heavy traffic. The best time to go is between 10AM and 2PM and after 8PM. Even after 8PM on a Friday will be busy - but better than 6.

Public transportation from Universal to Disney isn't good. There isn't a halfway option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter