Universal Studios vs. Disneyland on Dec.27?

Gpaul

Earning My Ears
Hola again! Is Universal MUCH less crowded than DLand on a typical Dec. 27?

Thmaks!

I used to work at USH, and I would say yes!

You can upgrade a park ticket at USH to get "front of the line" access (kinda like a fast pass...but for the shows, there is a special section for those with the pass.)

USH can definitely be done in the day, and I think is less affected by larger crowds (since there are shows that you don't necessarily wait in "line" for.) With the shows, you can just show up 15 minutes before and get in (Waterworld show on a very busy day, you may need to be there 20 minutes before...just ask a cast member at the shows and they will tell you.) The theaters open 10 - 15 mins before show time, close promptly AT showtime (or if they fill).

For the other attractions with traditional "queues," the front of the line pass may be helpful.

Gracias JennyG999! If you recall, which rides/sights should we do right when the doors open to avoid the on-coming herds?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter