Universal Unlimited Express passes

IamgoingtoDisney

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone,

We are a family of 4 visiting Orlando for Christmas this year from Australia.

As we are holidaying during Christmas/New Year I thought it would be best to have the Universal Unlimited Express passes as we dont want to spend our time in lines. I have done a tickets & accommodation package quote on the Universal Website staying at Leows Royal Pacific & once you convert that to AUD it is going to be an expensive couple of days for our family.

I looked at Undercover Tourist but it doesnt look like you can get Unlimited Express from there. Is there another way of buying Unlimited Express at a better price from anywhere? Just trying to see what my options are. We are hoping to visit both Universal Parks - not the water parks and then head over to Disney for the remainder of our trip

Thanking you in advance

My posts to you keep disappearing!
Will try again

Book online for the hotel
Stay at the deluxe hotels which includes royal pacific and all in your reservation receives free unlimited express pass for your park days

Thank you for you reply

Looks like the different times of the year really make a difference in price for hotels & ticket prices.

So if I book Royal Pacific that comes with Unlimited Express but then I still need to purchase our 2 day park to park tickets separately maybe through Undercover Tourist?

The other option I thought of was to get a cheaper hotel & then purchase the Express Pass which looks like you can only use once per ride.

This holiday is going to take me all year to organise - I thought I would start with sorting 2 days at Universal then I need to figure out the Disney portion. We are also hoping to go to SeaWorld and we will go to Kennedy Space Centre before we head on our Disney Cruise. Better get saving

Early December hotel rates are reasonable

When you get closer to Christmas holiday the rates are higher

Book way early meaning far out from your date to stay for lower rates

Sign up for mouse savers newsletter and each month they have a special deal with UT for discounted park tickets for most of the theme parks in Orlando

Order your tickets from them
On the special link

With staying at rpr, you get the free ep for your check in and check out day

It’s a Loews hotel perk

I haven't priced the difference during a holiday week but with a family of 4 I think it's unlikely you could find the EP and accommodations for less than staying at RPR and getting EP for free. For my family of five, buying EP for all of us would typically be double what we pay to stay at RPR so for us it's a no brainer. As pps said, book the room early and check back for discounts. They will allow you to change your booking to the new rate if you call.

Price it out.

A package deal at RP with tickets. That’ll give you early entrance to one Wizarding World each day, and unlimited express pass for your party from the moment you check in and go to a park through parks-closing time on checkout day.

Getting the room separately from tickets. Staying at RP will still give you unlimited express pass and early entry no matter how you book RP. But yes you still need the tickets. :)

If you book an offsite package at participating places, you get early entry but no EP. so price that out with tickets and EP. you *can* get tickets with unlimited EP but it might be more than staying at RP and buying plain tickets.

Also-look into getting an annual pass. They offer AP room discounts. We are going in July and hitting the parks for a weekend. It’s cheaper for us to get an AP and stay at the Royal Pacific. We’re doing one to days at the park, park to park tickets, early entry and unlimited express included in our room rate at RPR. Book as soon as you can, you can always change it later if you want.

I know they sell very reasonably priced tickets in the U.K. What can an Australian travel agent do for you on that front? I don’t know if they can get you much off the hotel rate though. Staying at one of the deluxes and getting unlimited EP is almost always the cheapest route to getting an form of Express Pass.

Thank you so much for your replies - Looks like staying at Royal Pacific is definitely the way to go. I guess they have to make Unlimited Express expensive otherwise if too many people bought them, it wouldn't really be express.

I will check with a local travel agent to see if they can get me a better price - otherwise I will just book myself online

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!