Universal will reopen June 5th!

I'm still desperately waiting for news on how the AP days are going to work

Im surprised they haven't said anything yet, I mean it is a week away

Agreed about no news for AP holders , I have reservations at the Aventura, but cannot get a straight answer on if as AP holders we will be admitted to parks on June 3rd and 4th. I called and talked to a CM and he advised not to cancel reservation .

We have Portifino booked June 20 and was curious about pool hopping.
Is it allowed from resort to resort?
I was told today that they do not know what resorts will be open yet, just that they are working on it.
Not sure I want to stay somewhere else, we booked Portofino and splurged on club club level, just for the enjoyment of the resort. ( 3rd time fantasy football winnings has paid for a club upgrade ). If they try to move us to a new resort would it still be club and discounted to the cheaper price?

What do you guys want to know the most or just everything? We'll be at Cabana Bay.
In addition to what others have asked, I'd be very interested in knowing which rides, if any, aren't running because of spacing/indoor issues (like Mummy and several others). I'd also seen somewhere that they wouldn't be using 3-D glasses for a while but that seems unlikely; would just like to have that confirmed either way.

And THANK YOU!

Planning to visit in October...

BTW, looking at the Universal app these rides now say there is a virtual line pass (aka virtual queue)

IOA:
Hagrids
Harry Potter Foribdden Journey

Studios:
Fast and Furious (already had one)
Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit
Revenge of the Mummy
Fallon (had one already)
Despicable Me Minion Mayhem

I keep waiting for UO to announce details too!

No idea if they will wait until after staff is allowed to visit the parks on June 1 and 2 so they can fine tune new procedures.

Probably safer to wait and see what works or doesn’t for June 1 & 2.

Is there a watch thread for Universal announcing booking options for invited APs anywhere? What is the best place to look to make sure I don’t miss out?

Is there a watch thread for Universal announcing booking options for invited APs anywhere? What is the best place to look to make sure I don’t miss out?

You'll probably get an email before anything gets posted.

But someone will post on either of the threads here i'm sure (I will if I get anything). Also i'd check the annual pass holder FB page. They're liking to announce something there as well (it's run by universal and not a fan made one like all the disney ones are)

BTW, looking at the Universal app these rides now say there is a virtual line pass (aka virtual queue)

IOA:
Hagrids

Studios:
Revenge of the Mummy
Fallon (had one already)

I don’t understand Hulk not having one. It often has the 2nd longest wait on property. But then it can also being 5 minutes all day somehow other days. Maybe with lower capacity they know it will remain low. But after watching funspot clean coasters after each ride and knowing they’ll be skipping rows, I just don’t know how it isn’t a long line wrapping outside of the queue.

I don’t understand Hulk not having one. It often has the 2nd longest wait on property. But then it can also being 5 minutes all day somehow other days. Maybe with lower capacity they know it will remain low.

That was my thought too, same with gringotts.

Maybe they're still adding them in? We'll find out soon enough...hopefully

I received an email with the standard notice info will be sent to ap holders.

Nothing since then.....
So I just check into the site in case something is announced

I assume that when peeps do get an email, they will share and give readers a heads up about it.

UO posters work as a team and help others out frequently.

If you plan to go June 3 or 4, book your room
now.
No idea what availability they will have at the last minute.

It is pretty odd, but I assume they are thinking of AP holders as locals who can decide at the last minute and grab a room or even just go for a day.
I know a lot of us who only go once or twice a year from out of state buy APs, but Id assume the general pubic does not do that as much.
So even though it seems like a huge portion of us have APs they are probably thinking about locals with APs for those days and not people flying in.

IOA:
Hagrids

Studios:
Revenge of the Mummy
Fallon (had one already)
Kind of wonder why they did not do this for Hagrids from the beginning. Maybe for the hype factor.
Fast and Furious - why would I ever get one for this - I dont want to ride it ever again - I still have flashbacks. The Horror.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter