Universal will reopen June 5th!

Today is May 25 and park opening starts June 1-4 for select groups.

I will start a new thread/temporary sticky for June 1 and ask posters to share their experiences in the park.

We can learn by what is shared!

Plan to keep all new threads for the reopen in one sticky for the first two weeks UO is open.

Do not know what to say about that as your post made me call the hotel and talk to a supervisor to check it out

Did not doubt you were given that info as some newly hired staff have given out incorrect information

I was told if you are a registered hotel guest, you will get the one hour early entry to the designated park of the day.
Hmm I guess it depends on who you talk to what info you receive. That’s an issue. They need to post on their page so people know what to believe. And it was reservations that gave me this info. I didn’t call the hotel directly.

Today is May and park opening starts June 1-4 for select groups.

I will start a new thread/temporary sticky for June 1 and ask posters to share their experiences in the park.

We can learn by what is shared!

Plan to keep all new threads for the reopen in one sticky for the first two weeks UO is open.
This will be very helpful for those of us who are deciding whether to come in June. Thank you!

Do not know what to say about that as your post made me call the hotel and talk to a supervisor to check it out

Did not doubt you were given that info as some newly hired staff have given out incorrect information

I was told if you are a registered hotel guest, you will get the one hour early entry to the designated park of the day.
New to Universal.
Is Volcano Bay an everyday resort guest early entry?
The Theme parks alternate days of EE correct?
Thank you

I have zero experience with the water park
Have not been to one in eons

In past visits to UO, the parks were not alternated for EE.
It could have been due to the dates I was there.

I have zero experience with the water park
Have not been to one in eons

In past visits to UO, the parks were not alternated for EE.
It could have been due to the dates I was there.
So every day resort guests get EE at the parks?

New to Universal.
Is Volcano Bay an everyday resort guest early entry?
The Theme parks alternate days of EE correct?
Thank you

Volcano Bay has had EE every day for hotel guests in the past. The current calendar does not list EE for any park for June, but that could change. Usually, for the other parks, one park has EE every day for a period of times, ie weeks, months. Depending upon the time of year, it will be a different park. Rarely, but we were there once for this, both parks had EE, but I believe it alternated days. It seems sort of random.

Well, I was hoping there would be some useful info here, but like most threads, not much. They all seem to be devolving into masks and Covid debates :( I'll crawl back into my hole now. I appreciate the hard work you are doing, @macraven and @schumigirl, to try to keep people in line.

Thanks soniam.........:flower3:

Oh please don’t disappear into a hole.......we need folks like you around!!!

But, yes, there are a lot of useless supposition around when most folks really don’t know anything.......and those that do know are staying tight lipped.......::yes::

Good to see you though :wave2:

Well another new change I guess ....

we will learn about how the parks do work once the ap guests do the park on June 3 & 4

Universal newbie here! :wave2: I have a short trip booked in late July at Universal. We're staying at RP just for the Express passes. We are value resort kind of people so it was a huge splurge but our travel agent said it was a better deal than paying for Express out of pocket for our party. However, like some stated in other posts, I will be changing my reservation if Express is no longer worth it. I'm anxious to read trip reports of those who are able to go during the parks reopening. I had a question about early admission though. When/How will I know which park is open early for resort guests? I gathered that it's one or the other from another post in this thread.

For me the best part of Ohio is Kings Island and Cedar Point
When we went to Cedar Point in the 60's, along, long, time ago, it was quite different. It was pristine, not crowded, with neatly unformed cast members everywhere ready to help you. I do remember a big wooden roller coaster. It was a great place to spend the day. I can't believe that it is now so big that people actually stay there for a week?
I remember that no one wanted to go to the beach or swim because of the pollution. When you were up on a ride, you could see the sewage pipe going out into the lake. Ick. I hope it's all cleaned up now. Great memories of dating and having a fun time. KI was not around when I was younger, but it sounds fantastic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!