Universal's latest commercial

FINFAN

Mom to Tinkbell
Did anyone else see it today...advertising $99 hotel rates? They did not specify which hotel, but had the HRH in the background. GEE, would that mean 50% off of THAT rate w/entertainment card?:D What a deal THAT would be!

Here's what I found on the Universal website. As always you gotta read the fine print :eek: So per night & per person would not end up a good deal for me & I think for a lot of people. I'll stick with my Entertainment rate

Royal Pacific Resort for $99/night*
Hard Rock Hotel for $123/night*
Portofino Bay Hotel for $135/night*
Book the rate 2TIX and included in your Universal Orlando on-site hotel accommodations you'll enjoy unlimited admission to both Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure theme parks during your stay.

To book this special package or to review other room only rates and reservations information, close this window and click the on-site hotel you desire.

*Price is per adult, per night, double occupancy, based upon 4-night stay. Rates also available for shorter and longer stays. Minimum 2 night stay required. Valid for travel select dates through September 30, 2002. Includes up to 2 passes per room. Select rate 2TIX.

:p :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter