University of New Hampshire

Happy Dumbo Fan

Earning My Ears
Can I get the skinny on the school? I would be majoring in theater and I wanted to know what some of you guys thought about the school if you know anything about it. Thanks!

I go to UNH! I absolutely love it. Its a really big school, so make sure thats something that you want. I'm a science major, so I don't know much about the arts department. If you have any specific questions feel free to PM me! :flower:

All I know is I liked what I saw enough to send in my deposit. I'll be a freshman there next fall. My friend will be majoring in performing arts or theater or one of those next year. She's been very impressed with that whole department, or at least what she's seen so far. It is a big school.

They've got a good hockey team ... but, sadly, presence of a good hockey team should be a pretty low factor on your decision scale.

I've been there for 3 years now and will be there for 3 more years. I do not live on campus, I commute. I went to a VERY small high school and my freshman year of college was a very small all girls school. I get very overwhelmed on campus, it is HUGE. I've had good luck with all my courses, professors and advisors. I am on full scholarship so the people have been amazing to me in the financial office. There's a ton to do on campus and there's often concerts at the Whit. Take advantage of an overnight its definatly worth it.

Go to Plymouth State University if you're looking for theatre. Their program is much better. Plus it's smaller than UNH, a lot more opportunities.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter