Unlimited food

Is there a sign/menu that clearly shows what items will be charged at locations that do? It would be kind of hard to keep track of what's included at where for newbies like me!

LAX
The candy shops have prices clearly listed.

Any food or drinks that you need to ask someone to make for you generally have a fee. (Dining room meals excluded.) So special order food from bars, any drink someone pours for you like special coffees, bar drinks, or smoothies. If you can see the food already prepared, it is probably included.

And, if you're unsure, just ask!

Keep in mind that food items on the pubs or adult venues are not included and there would be a charge.

Depends on what it is - as PrincessShmoo showed, there are menu items with charges. But you may find snack items such as chips & salsa in the Promenade Lounge, cheese & grapes in the piano bar or occasionally other things out randomly. But, yes, they are clearly marked as to what is and isn't a charge.

I'm not a big fan of the buffets. The food gets switched out more than the average buffet, but it's still a buffet. It may just be in my head, but the food at the MDR's is just better. I'd rather take my time eating better food, even if it's only slightly better, than hurry up through a buffet where you're also having to search for a table for your party. They can fill up fast during typically meal times.

Keep in mind even the sit down rooms can end up having a smaller buffet during breakfast hours.

There are also some things that are available from room service that aren't on the room service menu, such as the Mickey Mouse ice cream bars. I meant to get one on my last cruise, but I would either be too full or I would forget, and I never did get one. Just another reason to go on another Disney cruise!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!