Unlimited tickets disappeared fro My Disney Experience

pigby

<font color=66CC33>This one might be a little more
Booked my hotel and tickets with WDW UK and flights with Virgin. Due to go 26th August but after State of Alarm being declared in Florida until 5th September it seems unlikely.

Check My Disney Experience today and no sign of my Unlimited tickets. Also from Disney website, CSR is closed until October yet nothing from Disney to confirm which resort we are due to stay in. Do they know something we don't?

I am still holding on to the slim chance that we will be going and also if Virgin cancel then I will be eligible for a refund rather than an open ticket.

Presume if I cancel even after full balance is paid to WDW, then they will still refund?

The only way to find out about their cancellation policy is to call VH or text them, but, make sure you know exactly where you stand as the answers I got when I queried my flights were quite vague and I had to contact them again to confirm everything.

Disney would not be obliged to refund unless it is Abta protected booking, which if a room and ticket would not be. However will they refund, I would hope so. The real question is do you have valid insurance and if you do then paying balance has a fall back

I do have valid insurance as it was booked last September and also paid both elements - flights and WDW on my credit card.

Disney would not be obliged to refund unless it is Abta protected booking, which if a room and ticket would not be. However will they refund, I would hope so. The real question is do you have valid insurance and if you do then paying balance has a fall back

If they booked directly with WDTC as their first post suggests, they can cancel without fees up until Checkin-7.

“ To provide additional flexibility for existing bookings, we are waiving all Disney-imposed amendment and cancellation fees. If you wish to cancel your reservation, we will provide a full refund.”

I did - thanks atkinstogram - I couldnt find it on the website T&C's

CSR will be closed till the NBA Players move out, so could be till the end of the playoffs mid October.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter