Unofficial ABD Meet for those going on Podcast Cruise 4.0

All - Its looking like this meet will take place from 3:00 to 5:00 on Wednesday (Cozumel day) in The Tube. I'll let you know if there are any changes. John is attempting to work us into the schedule.

I'm doing The Secret River and Playa Del Carmen port excursions at Cozumel which should finish at about 3:45. So I will only be able to come to the second hour of the meet.

Hi All - Can everyone who is planning on attending this meet send me (post here or send me a PM) a list of your past and future ABD trips? For the future trips, please also include the month and year of your upcoming trip(s).

Hi All - Can everyone who is planning on attending this meet send me (post here or send me a PM) a list of your past and future ABD trips? For the future trips, please also include the month and year of your upcoming trip(s).
Do you want to know all ABD trips, or just DIS Exclusive ABD trips?

Sayhello

John and I

Backstage Magic - 3
Viva Italia - 3
Knights and Lights - 2

And we will be at the event!!!!!!

Past:
Southwest Splendors 2008
Taming the Last Frontier (Alaska) 2009
Mediterranean Magic (Med cruise add-on) 2010
DIS Exclusive Knights & Lights 2011
Future:
DIS Exclusive Spirit of America - May, 2013

Sayhello

Val & I have done Back Stage Magic (this past summer) only. Our next ABD trip is still to be determined.

Hey Christy!

Jeri and I have done:

Knights and Lights 2008
Backstage Magic 2010
Viva Italia 2012
Backstage Magic: Return of the Boxxes is set for 2013

Thanks for doing this! :thumbsup2

Marilee & Dino Leach

BSM - April 2010

Viva Italia - September 2011

Viva Italia - May 2012

Future ???? But there will be at least one I'm sure :)

John & Micki Magee

1st ABD ~ Backstage Magic 1.0 - April 2010

2nd ABD ~ Knights and Lights with Disneyland Paris - August 2011

3rd ABD ~ Viva Italia - May 2012

Next ABD ~ Germany - Sept 2013:cool1:

Backstage Magic February 2010, April 2011
Knights and Lights September 2011
Viva Italia May 2012

Next - Backstage Magic December 2013

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!