Unofficial ABD Meet for those going on Podcast Cruise 4.0

For anyone that might have missed it...this meet has been officially scheduled for December 12th (Cozumel day) from 8:30 to 10:30 am in The Tube. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

For anyone that might have missed it...this meet has been officially scheduled for December 12th (Cozumel day) from 8:30 to 10:30 am in The Tube. Looking forward to seeing everyone!
I have an excursion that starts at 9:45am. I'm hoping I can stop by the meet for a half hour or so. I guess it will depend on whether we're tendering in Cozumel or not. I hope to be there!

Sayhello

Looks like I will have to miss this meet then as my excursion is due to start at 08:15.

:sad2: Looks like Dino & I are going to miss the "party"

Our shore excursion starts at 8:45 - depending on where we meet up for the excursion, we might be able to poke our heads in the door and say " Hi "

NOTE: There was a mix up in the time that was actually reserved for this meet. We'll be making the change from the morning of Cozumel day to the afternoon (3:00 - 5:00). Hopefully, the updated time works well for everyone. Sorry about the last minute change. John is working on updating the schedule.

Update: Schedule allowing, we will have a special guest joining us. An Adventures by Disney guide, Kira, will be on our sailing and has agreed to stop by. Kira has guided Discovery Down Under, Cowboys and Canyons, and Spirit of America. She'll actually be leaving for Australia the day that we arrive back at Port Canaveral.

I am so sorry we missed this meet. :(
John and I were back from our excursion and relaxing in the room. We completely forgot about this event (and the Flattie meet as well). I was looking forward to meeting other people on our December 2013 BSM Adventure.
But... Thanks for organizing it! I hear it went well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!