"Unofficial" Sept. 2018 DIS meet

I just changed my dates to 9/2 - 9/5, arriving a day earlier. I might do MNSSHP on 9/3. Still going back and forth on that because I have EMM the next morning and I don't want to be too tired but it is the only way I can eat at Be Our Guest so.....still deciding :D

Last edited:

Have you considered any of the F&W events? I am booked for the Parisian breakfast on 9/22
Not this time. Hubby is too big of a meat lover to have pastries so that was not an option. We did PFTS last trip and loved it.

I just booked the Caring for Giants tour at Animal Kingdom for September 15th at 10:00.

Based on flights I'll probably be doing an overnight so I'm now open to doing MNSSHP on 9/7. Only thing keeping me from it is how long of a day it will be especially with the 3 hour time change

I have AK as my tentative park for the 8th so I'll probably make my decision once I have my fastpass sorted out. If I don't do the 7th I'll probably go on the 9th and do HS that morning since I don't think it will be more than a 1/2 day park for me.

Planning MNSSHP for the 9th after i propose at Cindys royal table! My girl has no clue!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter