"Unofficial" Sept. 2018 DIS meet

Yes, I will arrive in Orlando exactly 4 weeks from today. I've been binging on Disney Vlogs on Youtube.

Last edited:
me too! Mostly just Tim Tracker b/c they're hilarious. Though I'm wondering if I should stop- will it take all the surprise and fun out of just seeing it all for the first time myself??

I will be familiar with the park layouts so I won't get lost but I'm sure I will still be amazed once I get there

I jinxed it :( officially have to move my dates to later in the year. Yay unpredictable job...

BUT this does mean I'll be letting go of a few hard to get FPs for the first week of sept. I don't know how this would work exactly, but I'm happy to try and cancel in coordination w/ someone trying to get them! All for only 1 person.

Sunday, sept 2 (i think both of these are still pretty easy to find right now, but just in case)

Peter Pan 12:40
SDMT: 1:40

Monday, Sep 3 (ditto)

I think all still easy (late morning for BTMRR, PP, SDMT)

Tuesday (AK)

Safaris 9:45am
FOP 11:25am
Lion King 12:30

Wed, Epcot, all still easy i think

Thursday, HS:

SDD: 12:35pm

Friday: MK all still easy I think (10-1pm for splash, SDMT, BTMRR)

Saturday, AK

FOP: 9:45am

I jinxed it :( officially have to move my dates to later in the year. Yay unpredictable job...

If I was in your situation I’d probably change my job before I moved my trip lol

I might take your 9:45 FOP, I’ll have to see if I can move around the rest of my fastpasses first

BUT this does mean I'll be letting go of a few hard to get FPs for the first week of sept. I don't know how this would work exactly, but I'm happy to try and cancel in coordination w/ someone trying to get them! All for only 1 person.

Tuesday (AK)

Safaris 9:45am
FOP 11:25am
Lion King 12:30

Oh I'm sorry to hear that :(
I may want to take the 11:25 FoP as I'm planning to hop from AK after EMM anyway.

I have no idea what the best way (if there even is any) way to best-position a possible "giving" of a FP time! If anyone has any bright ideas, I'm open.

I'll be there solo Sept. 14-17, hoping to eat around the world for F&W. My twins hate visiting the countries so I am excited to spend a little time in each county and eating something from every country. Would anyone care to meet up for F&W or another park?

I'll be there solo Sept. 14-17, hoping to eat around the world for F&W. My twins hate visiting the countries so I am excited to spend a little time in each county and eating something from every country. Would anyone care to meet up for F&W or another park?

I already have two days of F&W but I may do my last morning there if there's menu items I didn't get to try.

I’m there 7th-20th if anyone wants to meet up for a ride

What are your park days? We can meet up for a ride if we have any that overlap.

Ok, It's getting close!! How about a "roll call" of everyone going to MNSSHP on Sept. 25th and meeting at the Haunted Mansion about 6pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter