Unplugged Chit Chat Thread

I called Disney Signature Services to understand what's gonna happen Thursday, since many of us have check-in dates for Thursday. Basically, as I understand it, if the city or state has put out a "shelter in place" curfew, meaning that no one should be on the roads but emergency responders, they will not check people in or allow entry. For example, I would not be able to move from my hotel to free up the room on check-out day and wait for a room at Coronado. If a shelter-in-place order is given, then I have to hang tight at the room of the hotel when the order is given. Now, who knows if such an order will be given by local officials, but if it is, it could be impactful to check-out/check-in folks, as well as just getting into the resort.
Jeepers! And I don't use that expression lightly. I was just checking out the Disney Springs resorts and weighing our options there. There currently is availability. Not sure if I’d want to be stuck off the grid though…literally off of the Disney grid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!