Unplugged Chit Chat Thread

Happy Dance...Frozen 2 is now available 3/14 for streaming on Disney+. :)

OK - I USED to like you! :rotfl2:
The dog and I enjoyed it. She slept through half and at the end credits...she had a dog smile. She picked the 2nd movie-Cars, well touch me with her paw as I read off the Pixar movie titles. The last movie was Wall-E.

The dog and I enjoyed it. She slept through half and at the end credits...she had a dog smile. She picked the 2nd movie-Cars, well touch me with her paw as I read off the Pixar movie titles. The last movie was Wall-E.
OK - you said Wall-E - I can like you again. :) Now say you loved Big Hero 6, and I can REALLY like you! :) I SO want a personal health care companion! :)

OK - you said Wall-E - I can like you again. :) Now say you loved Big Hero 6, and I can REALLY like you! :) I SO want a personal health care companion! :)
Wall-E...it is okay, dh hates it......Big Hero 6 is good. until
you start to count how many movies involve the killing off of a sibling or other relatives
. Dh has not seen Big Hero 6.

Wall-E...it is okay, dh hates it......Big Hero 6 is good. until
you start to count how many movies involve the killing off of a sibling or other relatives
. Dh has not seen Big Hero 6.
Oh - I agree - for sure! Almost every single Disney movie, I end up balwling somewhere during it, and yelling " I HATE this movie!", and then bawling, at the end, yelling "I LOVE this movie!". Maybe I just need an evaluation? :o

Watched Frozen 2 today and was able to get most of the story but had a hard time hearing the conversation at the beginning thanks to a kid who decided to blast something on her ipad right next to me. It took a while for me to get kid to take the ipad to her room. Going to rewatch again later and hopefully I can get some of the conversation in a few of the opening scenes but not right at the open a bit better.
Happy Belated Birthday Mary Jo
How is everyone holding out. We are doing well here. MT governor issued a decree shutting down all public schools starting Monday for the next 2 weeks. Haven't heard anything about the private schools being closed though there is at least one in my area that has closed. This one has around 1000 students between the elementary and the high school so larger than some of the smaller public school districts including some with high schools in my county. The 3 smaller private schools in my area have not updated their websites to indicate that they are closed but then with enrollments of under 400 students each and that at the one that has a high school as well it's easy for them to send out an email or even call parents. I imagine that they will close after Monday if they have not just to give their boards a chance to have an emergency meeting. The elementary district I am zoned for the board had an emergency meeting Friday night and decided to be closed on Monday to give teachers a chance to prepare but it looked like they were going to reopen on Tuesday for 3 days and then have a planned in the schedule 4 day weekend starting Friday.
We already practice social distancing due to having a child who does not like large crowds just say grocery store at 5:15 PM is a prime melt down location and you will know why we avoid taking her anywhere near a crowded place. We are the family that avoids family night at places unless it's the kids eat free with adult entre purchase at Denny's or I-HOP and we are the family there taking advantage at 8:30/9 PM because no people. Don't worry school is not affected because we start our day a bit later, early days are once a week on the day 12 year old has speech and OT. Those days we start our day at 9:40 the rest of the week most of the time it's 10:30. We call it living the life of a night workers schedule.

HI! Has anyone heard if there will or will not be a show tomorrow? I understand the importance of limiting contact and travel, but a show will be the highlight of my day. :lovestruc

HI! Has anyone heard if there will or will not be a show tomorrow? I understand the importance of limiting contact and travel, but a show will be the highlight of my day. :lovestruc
@Brancaneve Pete talked about it on his latest solo Patreon show - he said there WILL be something. Since he talked about several different things, I believe his final decision was that he will put something on, by himself, from his office. Like you mentioned, he said he still wants there to be "something", especially in these times. Which I greatly, and gratefully, respect!

@Brancaneve Pete talked about it on his latest solo Patreon show - he said there WILL be something. Since he talked about several different things, I believe his final decision was that he will put something on, by himself, from his office. Like you mentioned, he said he still wants there to be "something", especially in these times. Which I greatly, and gratefully, respect!

Thank you @SorcererHeidi ! It's a smart move for Pete to do a solo show. Thank you Pete for providing us with information. I'm sure it will be a difficult show.........:guilty:

I hope that everyone has a healthy and quiet week.

This week, I will enjoy my latest Amazon purchase (The Testaments by Margaret Atwood (got a good deal on the Kindle/Audiobook plus had a gift balance on my account.

I might need to get a pencil sharpener and bring out the coloring books that I bought several years ago...great to get mind awat from current events for a bit.
I did get some workout wear to do some stretches...might still have some light handweights to increase the cardio value.

If someone post another "stay home" post on social media, I am going ballistic!!!! Currently picking what books i am going to order for my co-op's Usborne Fundraiser. I was trying to keep it on the low side, not sure that will happen. :rolleyes1 Just over everything. I just want life to go back to normal.

If someone post another "stay home" post on social media, I am going ballistic!!!!
I'm sure people would stop posting them if everyone would start listening to them. The number of people ignoring all of the warnings is ridiculous. Far too many people aren't taking this seriously.

I'm sure people would stop posting them if everyone would start listening to them. The number of people ignoring all of the warnings is ridiculous. Far too many people aren't taking this seriously.
And the ones who need to head them, are not listening anyways. Just post pics of your animals.

I feel sorry for the Kennedy family facing another tragedy...the mother/son should not had gone out on a canoe in those waters. I used to live and boat/fish in that area. That side of the bay have choppy water and this time of the year...still pretty cold.

DH had to work from home because someone at his job site went in knowing that that he or she was sick (the person had the ability to work from home). DH is suppose to be okay because it was a different section and a haz-mat clean up is going to be done. We are trying to adapt for his shift---wishing that we keep the 2 monitors that he donated before our move.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!