Unplugged Chit Chat Thread

I think we may have finally gotten to the point where I don't have to do a park every day. We always say we can, but end up in one anyway because otherwise, why am I in WDW. I may finally be OK doing pool/Disney Springs and not using a day of ticket time.

We've gotten to that point too. Usually a day off for Disney Springs and another day off for resort-hopping. 5 years ago a day off from the parks was unthinkable. Slowing downs been nice. :snail::snail::snail:

We've gotten to that point too. Usually a day off for Disney Springs and another day off for resort-hopping. 5 years ago a day off from the parks was unthinkable. Slowing downs been nice. :snail::snail::snail:
I always did exactly this, during my trips. And if staying at a "new to me" resort, I'd build at least 1 day in the totally familiarize/tour around the place. And at holiday time - I'd also schedule usually 2 "resort hopping" days to see all the decorations @ my "must do" places.

I really wanna do a resort-hopping Christmas trip one day. :santa:
Oh - you SOOOOO should! And of course - Candlelight Processional and MVMCP are "must do's" during these trips too! :) I am not a huge Christmas or holiday person at all, but this really gets me in the season! :)

Fun news DIS friends...very soon I will be a Cast Member! Accepted an offer this week to be a hostess at The Hollywood Brown Derby! Paperwork next week, orientation in a couple of weeks. So excited to start this new chapter! :)
Awesome! I'm eating there on June 14th. Maybe see you there?

Fun news DIS friends...very soon I will be a Cast Member! Accepted an offer this week to be a hostess at The Hollywood Brown Derby! Paperwork next week, orientation in a couple of weeks. So excited to start this new chapter! :)
Oh - that is awesome - good for you! Good luck, hope you enjoy it!! :thumbsup2

That was my total lame way of announcing my birthday. :lmao: Can't be too modest can we???party:
@superme80 - :bday:, and HEALTHY (as those of us who are "climbing the age staircase steadily North can attest - sometimes that's even MORE important than happy!!!) birthday, and I hope it's a magical day, and year!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter