Unplugged Chit Chat Thread

Definitely Yak and Yeti if those are the options.
I am so use to watching sodium/portions so it might be fun. I like it when it first opened. I am not buying adult beverages this trip or limit to one. Hate the cost and carbs.

I do plan on buying refillable mug (then dh will use it for his coffee at work like the mugs from 2004-2013 trips), a hat, and a shirt or 2.

I do have $25 birthday membership reward from Landry so I could do Rainforest or T-Rex, or Yak and Yeti. I am sensing maybe ordering from some bars/lounges.
I am thinking some kids meals too.

I did some kids meals in August when I was there on a solo trip. I don't usually finish a meal at restaurants here at home, so a kids meal is the perfect size for me. The only meal I did finish was my meal at Storybook Dining. It was AWESOME!! I had the braised chicken and it was so good that I wanted to finish it.

I got a refillable mug too on the trip because it was nice to have a mug to get drinks when I was just getting back to the room during the middle of the day and it was hot out.

Have a great time!!! I lucked out in August with my room at POP...they gave me a King bed room. It was great having that much room.

I got to get planning tomorrow. Today. I change my flight home with the Southwest sale to non-stop. I leave Orlando an hour later and home about an hour sooner (in time with fingers cross to say hi/bye to dh before his shift) and got a nice amount of rapid rewards points back.

I finally figured out one source of sounds from the hallway...one by one...my 11 year old camera AA batteries had leaked (heat/age). I thought I took the batteries out on my last use...oops...luckily my sd card was not damaged....it was almost though. I am not sure if I can clean it enough for my trip. DH is determined to work on it because he always wanted me to give it him when I upgrade. So, I might have to do Best Buy or hope for some decent camera pictures. I least I found out now than on Sunday at midnight with my early flight :cake: I was trying to do the Disney Store to buy a hat or something ahead of time anyway.

Time is dragging... ADR'S set, got all the fastpasses I wanted... but it's still October.

I love October but this year, I just want it to be December

Time is dragging... ADR'S set, got all the fastpasses I wanted... but it's still October.

I love October but this year, I just want it to be December
I have no adrs or fastpasses yet and 4 day and ? hours to go to the airport. I can't do fastpasses because I was going to convert my old ticket and still debating the party ticket if its going to be too much rain.

I might need reminders to eat.

I am going to need the getaway. I almost felt like doing a snarky post..I guess I should not start a thread these days where certain ones need to post a reply that can be taken a tad nasty to where i thought about not posting for awhile except to this thread and CB NASCAR picks threads.

DH came home on his break and said that his oldest brother did a facebook message saying he was camping nearby until Monday. So, I need to tidy up in the morning. He did mention months ago about a potential camping trip.

I apologize if my posts are not 100% grammar and spell check---tired all week and my eyes get cross and I don't pick up errors until after posting plus the space bar sticks.

I am feeling better today...good thing too...my insurance had an issue so...knock on wood for good health. DH had no problems with his half so it could be paperwork stuff---his contract is up for renewal. I had a hard time with it last year (they misspelled my first name plus address corrections for the first month or 2). The contract renewals stresses the both of us out.

Almost done preparing. I didn't think my tip would be taken as a non-g rated tip by someone. This apartment has weird sounds all the time and sometimes I think I can tell what rec. habits our downstairs have that gets bothersome through shared vents and bad insulation balcony doors.

I have a list of hope to ride list plus must trys. No adrs and fastpasses yet. I am almost 75% sure that I am not doing the party on the 29th due to most likely heavy rain by then.

:flower:Getting closer. We went to Best Buy and decided on a lower end Canon point and shoot (PowerShot Elph 180) and I got some headphones since he broke my last set (no big deala cheap pair from a couple of years ago).

We did window shop at The Disney Store and I saw the new line of winter scarves , Star Wars lines, Halloween, and various bags. I think of them cheaper than in the parks.

I keep on forgetting that I need a new umbrella for the trip so I have to drop by CVS tomorrow or get one as a souvenir. My MIL sent me a generous check for my birthday to make I splurge at her favorite park....EPCOT.

I found the needed power supply for DH's video camera that he has not really used since our last trip 6 years ago. He had film Tom Sawyer Island and the Safari. So, I being using our mini tech bag hold my tablet and the video camera for the flight and possible some of the park time.

My Magical Express tags arrived yesterday so I don't have to worry on baggage claim at MCO. I hope that we make it on time for my extreme early flight Monday. He looks tired so I hope that he rests enough this week.

5 hours to boarding....
Too excited to sleep---fear missing alarm clock.

We just had a nice time with dh's brother and partner, NC BBQ and carrot cake. NC beast gets more time with his brother Monday.

Trying to decide on where to start my park day. :chewy::darth:

5 hours to boarding....
Too excited to sleep---fear missing alarm clock.

We just had a nice time with dh's brother and partner, NC BBQ and carrot cake. NC beast gets more time with his brother Monday.

Trying to decide on where to start my park day. :chewy::darth:
Have a MAGICAL trip!!

I spent long hours at Epcot and m k for my birthday. I only ate sandwich only at Electric umbrella with my take of mezzo mix and had dinner at cosmic rays during hea. I did a character meet with mickey...got to do seven dwarf no e train...love it. Had fun in the strider and they offered to slow it down because I was have knee braces.issues. Sorrry...hard to type on the tablet. Hoping to wake up for an early. Thinking he later. I was not feeling Hungary with the heat and had no sweets. Probably make it up once I sleep...I skip sleep so I can cram in the rides...got my 15 year old ticket and had a special to me deal. Tired... Usually eat more with dh. I was too busy to eat.😄

Can not fix this auto correct. It's too funny to keep fixing. More extreme park time.

So I hope I can post this here but I've got some news I'd like to share with my DIS board buddies. Next month I am getting a book published! It's called Disney Details: An In-Depth Look at Walt Disney World, and it is all about the secrets, backstories, and details of Disney World. This thing is crazy in depth, extensively researched, and about as accurate as humanly possible (much to the dismay of my mental health these past couple months).

I've always loved the attention to detail in Disney World and I am thrilled to have the opportunity to share all this very important info with others! I think my fellow die-hard DIS board posters will enjoy it!
That's fantastic, @Tonyz ! Best of luck! And I can proudly say "I knew you BEFORE you were a published author!". ;)

Okay....weird that my post for Kathy was create on my phone while in Tomorrowland...I wondered where the post went or I thought it was accidentally deleted by me while trying to deal with WDW wifi.. I found it after logging onto my laptop back home.

Rough patches on tonight's flight....feeling the effects 90 minutes later. Made it home in time to see dh and loaned him my car keys. It was so hot and humid that I thought the a/c was broken again.

OMG I'm back!!!!! Power cam back on Wednesday and we just got internet back today!!! We might lose power again next week, but I am enjoying all the luxuries!!! LOL NCBelle: thank you for the trip updates. Sounds like it was a fun time. And happy birthday Kathy!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!