UOC Unique Offer Code Fall 2017 watch

MaggiesMomNJ

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! We never get the email for the UOC but always have one..we always have to call and have them check our names for one.

I wanted to start an easily visible thread for people to post if they get one. Last year they came out 2 days after FD (apparently).

I got one an hour ago for Past Guests save 30% off. However, the link took you to a page where they wanted you to add your last name, zip code and the code. My name and zip code weren't accepted, my old zip code wasn't accepted, my boyfriend's mom's name and zip code wasn't accepted...so who knows whose name and zip code they had attached to it.

I got one an hour ago for Past Guests save 30% off. However, the link took you to a page where they wanted you to add your last name, zip code and the code. My name and zip code weren't accepted, my old zip code wasn't accepted, my boyfriend's mom's name and zip code wasn't accepted...so who knows whose name and zip code they had attached to it.
What were the dates? I got one about a month ago for the 30% but it only ran through august. Really crossing my fingers for one through late fall!

I just got one 30 minutes ago that promoted free dining or 30% to returning guests during the summer with my UOC

Edit to add dates:
Good May 28 through August 31, 2017 if booked by July 14, 2017

What were the dates? I got one about a month ago for the 30% but it only ran through august. Really crossing my fingers for one through late fall!

The email did not give dates and I couldn't get past the enter info page to find out more. It would not accept my last name and zip code as being valid. My guess is it's Disney idiotic IT system sending a code to my email that really should have been sent to someone linked on my friends/family. I'm so sick of them doing that.

The email did not give dates and I couldn't get past the enter info page to find out more. It would not accept my last name and zip code as being valid. My guess is it's Disney idiotic IT system sending a code to my email that really should have been sent to someone linked on my friends/family. I'm so sick of them doing that.
Maybe call? The first poster said she always has to call, might be worth a shot!

My husband always receives the UOC even though everything is always planned & purchased through my account we are looking for a late October room discount so I told him to watch for emails & forward them to me. Anyway he received an email with a UOC today for past guests I got really excited but it was just the summer deal for bookings until August 31st. Which he already got an email for a couple weeks back. So we continue to wait!

My husband always receives the UOC even though everything is always planned & purchased through my account we are looking for a late October room discount so I told him to watch for emails & forward them to me. Anyway he received an email with a UOC today for past guests I got really excited but it was just the summer deal for bookings until August 31st. Which he already got an email for a couple weeks back. So we continue to wait!

Ok so the dates are through Aug? I didn't see this but I've been on hold for 23 min

I've never started a thread LOL I assumed I would get the notifications but I had to go look for it

Sorry was off the boards for awhile. Yes the UOC we got today was just for dates until August 31st :( we are hoping for a late fall one.

When I click on this all I see is the FD...

I cant link the 30% offer it needs a pin to be seen,here are the details...
book by July 14, 2017
Valid Travel Dates
Stays most nights from May 28 through August 31, 2017

Returning Guest Summer Room Offer

Resort Category
Resort Savings

Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resort Hotels Save up to 30%
Stays most nights
5/28 - 6/7/17
Stays most nights
6/8 - 8/31/17
Disney's BoardWalk Villas 30%
Disney's Old Key West Resort
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows – Studios Only 30% 20%
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House 15% 20%
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village
Disney’s Beach Club Villas
Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge

Select Disney Deluxe Resort Hotels Save up to 30%
Stays most nights
5/28/17 - 6/7/17
Stays most nights
6/8 - 8/31/17
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge 30%
Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Disney’s Beach Club Resort 15% 20%
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa 20% 30%
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge 30% 20%

Select Disney Moderate Resort Hotels Save up to 20%
Stays most nights
5/28 - 7/31/17
Stays most nights
8/1 - 8/31/17
The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort 20% 25%
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter 15%
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort - Riverside

Select Disney Value Resort Hotels Save up to 20%

Any idea how you "got on the list" to receive the codes?

We go to WDW about every other year, have a trip booked in October and most recently was there this past February. All four of our family members are signed up with separate emails for every Disney email we can think of.

We haven't gotten a PIN code in over 15 years.

Any suggestions?

We usually get these in the mail, never email. I have received several for summer, but nothing for the fall.

Can these be applied to existing reservations? Inventory is pretty low for our dates, so I doubt we can find something other than what we already have.

I am hoping this actually bodes well for us. Last year they were releasing UOC for the rest of year. This year a UOC around the same time is still for the summer months. I personally am taking this as a GOOD sign. It means they are still focused on trying to get rid of summer inventory. If they are having trouble getting rid of summer inventory I can just imagine them having some trouble with fall/early winter inventory which is a down time historically. It could be they are waiting to see the affects Pandora may have, but I personally don't think it will be a game changer that they are hoping for.

I have a feeling the fall UOC will be out in another month or 2 and when it does we will be getting some good offers!

I am hoping this actually bodes well for us. Last year they were releasing UOC for the rest of year. This year a UOC around the same time is still for the summer months. I personally am taking this as a GOOD sign. It means they are still focused on trying to get rid of summer inventory. If they are having trouble getting rid of summer inventory I can just imagine them having some trouble with fall/early winter inventory which is a down time historically. It could be they are waiting to see the affects Pandora may have, but I personally don't think it will be a game changer that they are hoping for.

I have a feeling the fall UOC will be out in another month or 2 and when it does we will be getting some good offers!

Gosh I hope it's not that long! I broke down and bought air last night because it was jumping and I couldn't take it...WL is booked solid so we are assuming rack rate, and if we switch to GF we might get a discount.

No, you essentially have to rebook to get the discount - meaning if there are no rooms under the discount, they cant apply to an existing ressie.

We usually get these in the mail, never email. I have received several for summer, but nothing for the fall.

Can these be applied to existing reservations? Inventory is pretty low for our dates, so I doubt we can find something other than what we already have.

Same here, only by mail - but that is weeks after they come out by email. I always call when I hear they are out and have them search your name and zip code (and spouse/partner).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter