UOC Unique Offer Code Fall 2017 watch

What resort were you trying to use the code at might I ask?

I was looking for an Epcot resort, but was open to any deluxe. Availability was scarce across the board at all levels. I think maybe CBR had some regular rooms available. Everything else showing for our dates was for suites and/or club level rooms, even at the All Stars (family suite only). Hopefully other dates are a little more open!

Pennstate6411: Was there a link on the email to open this info. you posted? My DH received one but we cannot open the link: The email says: We've even added a great way for you to stay and see it all". Just wondering if we got the same email? Thanks!

The site is usually disneyworld.com/magicaloffers

Then you input the information you received. My mom is the only person in my travel party that has received pins in the past. Doesn't look like it happened this time.

The site is usually disneyworld.com/magicaloffers

Then you input the information you received. My mom is the only person in my travel party that has received pins in the past. Doesn't look like it happened this time.
Do they all go out at once? So if you haven't received one by now you are out of luck?

Pennstate6411: Was there a link on the email to open this info. you posted? My DH received one but we cannot open the link: The email says: We've even added a great way for you to stay and see it all". Just wondering if we got the same email? Thanks!

I think its a different email you received- ours says return to the magic with these great deals

I was looking for an Epcot resort, but was open to any deluxe. Availability was scarce across the board at all levels. I think maybe CBR had some regular rooms available. Everything else showing for our dates was for suites and/or club level rooms, even at the All Stars (family suite only). Hopefully other dates are a little more open!

You are arriving during Pop Warner week so I would assume many rooms are taken through that Friday and Saturday - I am not sure what else is going on that weekend that could cause limited availability.

no email yet crossing my fingers, I need that room discount!!! calling to see if I have code attached to my name or a family members, 45 minute wait on hold with Disney now

ours says return to the magic with these great deals

that's the one I just received. Have not gotten one since early in 2013 after getting them for years.

My sis is got a UOC (PIN) for FD that we used at POFQ in October 2013 and ever since she and her oldest daughter (she's 11 now) have been getting them regularly.
happy to be on the "list" again

I get them all the time. Just got the new one today. Unfortunately when I enter my name and zip code it always tells me it doesn't match their records. I tried calling but that didn't work. The CM told me it wasn't transferable and they couldn't help me. It's MY email their sending it to. Ugh...so frustrating.

I get them all the time. Just got the new one today. Unfortunately when I enter my name and zip code it always tells me it doesn't match their records. I tried calling but that didn't work. The CM told me it wasn't transferable and they couldn't help me. It's MY email their sending it to. Ugh...so frustrating.

When verifying the UOC, try entering the last names and zip codes of othe people listed on your MDE account who have traveled with you in the past. I sometimes get codes Disney is trying to send to my daughter, who is on my MDE but has a different zip. If I use her zip, the code will verify, but her name and address shows up in the "search availability" window. At least then you will know who can use the offer.

Just got the late fall UOC in my email, waited on phone for 1 hour just to be told the system is down and to try back in a couple days!? It's the 30% /free dining UOC for Oct 7- Dec 24. First time I've ever got a rude CM on the phone, she wouldn't even check for me, said system is down and there's nothing she can do about it, if it made me FEEL better, call back in a few days with a very sarcastic tone :/... needless to say, I'm calling back to hopefully get a nicer CM that will at least check for me! Good luck everybody!

IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE! THE UOC IS HERE!

Good Luck for others getting one as well!

30% FOR
Disney’s Beach Club Villas
Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
Disney’s Old Key West Resort
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa

25% for Boulder Ridge, AKL Jambo, AKL Kidani, and Poly villas and Bungalows -Studios Only

Deluxe resorts- 30% ALK . BW, GF, WL, YC.
20% BC, CR, Poly

20% Moderates

15% Value

10/8 -11/21 and 11/25-12/2417

I got this UOC today too. Email came at 12:42pm and is titled "Return to the magic with these great deals..."
I wasn't locked into any specific dates, so I started browsing and found YC Club Level for a rate I liked for 11/25-11/29. I noticed that availability the week after Thanksgiving, with arrival on 11/25 or 11/26, seemed much higher than availability for any other dates in the range. I checked October and early November and it seemed very very limited for those dates.

Have any of you tried to call the past few minutes because I am hearing that it's a one hour wait and I am sick would rather not be on the phone ...

Nothing for us for the first time in four years ... hoping we get one when it's released again but I hear there is no availability ..

I called since I couldn't get the code to work. They were going to apply it but no availability the week after Thanksgiving for any of the monorail resorts. Glad I already have Poly booked.

I called since I couldn't get the code to work. They were going to apply it but no availability the week after Thanksgiving for any of the monorail resorts. Glad I already have Poly booked.
Are you sure? Because I called around 2:00 ( I hour on hold) and was told system was down and they couldn't book/check anything! Said to try back in a few days?? Found that strange so just tried calling back ( 1 hour hold) and then it clicked over to survey for AFTER your call and then hung up! I think they are in overload with people calling and their system is down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts