UOCodes for next year, anyone get any yet?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Anyone get any UOC from Disney for next year? If so, was 30% off the highest it would go?

UOC = PIN

Was going to ask what it was, but then I figured out it was "unique offer code" which I never get...

I received a UOC that was valid from mid-November through the end of December. It's a total bummer because I can't travel during that time because my DD is a competitive swimmer. I am holding out hope I will somehow get one for the spring that is applicable to our travel time next May.

I received a UOC that was valid from mid-November through the end of December. It's a total bummer because I can't travel during that time because my DD is a competitive swimmer. I am holding out hope I will somehow get one for the spring that is applicable to our travel time next May.
Was it through Dec 31 or Dec 24? When did you get it?

I actually ended up with 2 different UOCs. The first was valid October through the end of November & the second was valid for travel dates from November through December 24. I believe the one that's good through December 24 came about six weeks ago & the one for November came about 4 weeks ago. These are guesstimates because even though I logged on to Disney to check out the deals, I knew I couldn't use them so I trashed them.

Never in my Disney life have I gotten 2 so closely together. I really need one for April/May, but the odds unlikely in my favor.

We got the one good through Dec. 24 check out back in June. We used it to book a deluxe at 30% off for a December trip. I haven't heard of any going out for dates beyond that yet.

We actually got the Oct/Nov one prior to that too, I think, but didn't use it.

I recieved one yesterday. Up to 30% off stays 1/1-3/10 and Up to 25% stays 3/11-6/9. The discount was the same for me as the general public one, however it opened up more availability.

I recieved one yesterday. Up to 30% off stays 1/1-3/10 and Up to 25% stays 3/11-6/9. The discount was the same for me as the general public one, however it opened up more availability.

I received this one yesterday and was able to apply it to a trip I already had booked. But I can't figure out the part of the offer about getting an extra park day on my ticket if I book minimum 5 days and add park hopper. The park hopper option isnt available on a 5 day ticket for some reason. Does anyone know how this works?

I've been on hold with them for 45 min now. 25 min in to the first one someone picked up and then hung up on me so I am waiting again.

I have April Reservations and I just contacted my authorized planner, Jill, about getting the room discount applied. She jumped right on the phone and snagged me $201.48 of savings on our 8 night Pop Century stay! We had 6 days of 1 park/day tickets with the package at $4,155.53, but changing it to 5 day park hopper with one day free actually made the cost go up to $4,188.37. (Oh, and both packages have the QSDP we selected, just explaining the price...) In other words, the price of a 6th day 1 park ticket is less than the cost of park hopper on a 5 day ticket. Adding the park hopper cost would eat up our $201.48 savings and cost us another $32.84. Another way to look at it, if I would really use the park hopper, is that the offer would let us get park hopper for just $32.84 over our prior package price. But I think we enjoy the simplicity of one park per day.

The offer doesn't let you pick park hopper on 5 day because they just "hide" the discount in the 6 day selection.
I had two windows side by side: One shows a 5 day park hopper withOUT the UOC code adding 1858.71 to the package price. The other shows a 6 day park hopper WITH the UOC code adding 1,858.69. (So someone screwed up by $0.02, but in the customer's favor, so it's all good.) So basically, to get the 6th day "free" just pick the 6 day park hopper option. It doesn't look free, but it is, plus you also get two cents.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter