Up Close with Rhinos cancellation

efam

Mouseketeer
Anyone have any luck getting an Up Close with Rhinos cancellation or walk-on?? It’s become very popular and is booked up everyday during our trip. I was wondering if it was worth it to try again or to just forget about it.

I have been trying for 1/27 unsuccessfully. It’s such a small group experience only offered once a day. FWIW, it doesn’t hurt to keep trying. Just wish they would offer more times.

Yeah, I'm hoping to get this for 2/13 or 2/15. I'm planning on calling each day the week before my trip, and also 2 days out, since it has a 2 day cancellation policy. Fingers crossed we find what we're looking for!

Thank you for this information!

We are going in mid August and I know that this is something my daughter is anxious to do. I would have never realized it was so popular and sells out quickly. I just informed her that we will have to call and reserve our spot the day we do our dining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter