Up Close with Rhinos-New Experience at AK

yulilin3

DIS Veteran
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...sday-get-up-close-with-rhinos-starting-nov-1/

Starting Nov. 1, this 60-minute guided adventure will give guests a behind-the-scenes look at how our dedicated animal team cares for the white rhinos on Kilimanjaro Safaris and how Disney is helping save endangered rhinos in the wild. As part of this intimate experience, guests may even get a chance to touch a rhino. It is an appreciation like no other, and we hope it will inspire our guests to aid in their conservation.

One tour of “Up Close with Rhinos” will be offered each day. The booking window for the one-hour experience opens Sept. 22, which is World Rhino Day. Guests must be at least 4 years old to participate, and the cost is $40 (plus tax). Discounts are available to select passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members. To make a reservation, call 407-WDW-PLAY.

I wonder too! I was just about to change my plans around to go to AK just to do this but it would have to be at the right time. Hopefully they announce it soon!

Agreed! We're planning a rest day before HHN on November 1st but depending on the timing of the tour, we may head to AK for a few hours.

I just contacted my TA to add this when it becomes available. I was gonna do Caring for Giants but this popped up and starts the first day of my trip so I have to give it a go!

My husband and I are very interested in doing this on our next trip. I moved our Boma breakfast from that Wednesday to Thursday to accommodate the schedule.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter