up gradeing base ticket on plan at check in

paulh

<font color=blue>likes to have a beer<br><font col
if you have got the FDDP and have the 1 day base ticket can you upgrade it when you check in to a hopper
Paulh

Yes, you can. I was planning a trip in July but right now it seems postponed til next year Boo Hoo Hoo. But that is what I planned to do.

Can you upgrade your ticket the same place you check in or is there a different desk to go to?

Thanks, Calie

We had to go over to the guest services desk last summer at the ASMu - don't know if this has changed since then. The CM checking us in was a little "untrained", so she might not have known how to do it.

You can do this right at check-in. We did this in December at the Poly. I thought it was silly to pay for all the extras 45 days in advance.

You can upgrade at check in or at any time during your stay at any Guest Services desk. Some are now labelled "Concierge" desk--same deal.

kcashner said:
Some are now labelled "Concierge" desk--same deal.
disney trying to make everone important :rotfl:
Paulh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter