Up to 180 points for rent BLT Feb. 2024 UY $18pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devin Wood

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
I have upto 180 points available to rent with home resort being BLT. Some of the points are banked so my understanding is they cannot be transferred only rented at this point...these points have Feb 2024 UY so expire Feb 2025.

Reservations for Bay Lake can be made 11 months in advance, for all other DVC resorts reservations can only be made 7 months in advance. Minimum reservation/transfer is for 85 points.
Great time to book for Halloween/Christmas

If you are interested, post a message on this thread or send me a private message with the following information:

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
4. DVC resort(s)
5. Any view preference

After I check availability, I will post a reply here or send you a private message with the details and total price.

Payment terms:
Payment by PayPal, Zelle, Venmo (NOTE if you pay by credit card when using PayPal those fees will be added to the balance).

Hello, wondering what might be available at BLT for a SV or LV 10/17 (Th) - 10/19 (Sat) total 2 nights…

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter