[ Up to the Challenge? ]

fruit_smoothie

I'm smooth like SmO0tHieZzzz
Aloha..are you up to a good challenge in WDW? Anyone in your family like VMK or play it?

If not could you help me out? You'd have to have a park hopper for its an "in-park quest" for VMK. Meaning you fill out questions and do what it says and then get codes for VMK. If you feel up to it I'd be soooo grateful! He's the link to where you print out the questions = http://vmk.disney.go.com/vmk/en_US/community/index?name=ThrillSeekersQuestPage

I'd be sooo appreciative! Feel free to PM me questions about WDW, VMK, or this challenge!

I'm pretty sure you end up in Animal Kingdom. All you would have to do is answer the questions on the print out sheet and then take it to where it has to be turned in but sometimes you have to gets stamps or something. Then you get this card with codes on it in which you can just type to me through PM or w/e! It would be AWESOME if you could do it for me! Thanks and HAVE AN AWESOME TIME AT WDW!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter