Upcoming Disney Vacation(s) w/the kids?

MommyMeNDisney

DIS Veteran
What upcoming Disney vacation(s) do you have booked? Please share your plans (pre, during and/or post vacation plans).

I'll go first...

DS (1) and I are booked for a May 2016 Disney Alaska cruise. Plan so far:

Fly to Seattle & stay one night

Take the train from Seattle to Vancouver

Spend two nights in Vancouver at the St. Regis hotel

Visit the aquarium in Vancouver (I think DS will like that).

Does anyone have hotel suggestions for Seattle?

DS (will be 3) and I are booked for Sept 2015 4 night Bahamas cruise.
We will drive to WDW 3 days prior
1 night at Movies resort and 2 nights at BCV
SEVERAL character meals planned
Only visiting MK park
We will drive to port morning of cruise
Drive home the day we get back
:)

Only visiting MK park

That sounds like an awesome way to celebrate your DS's birthday!!!

What's BCV?

Beach Club Villas ( this stay was gifted to us :)) Also will have his birthday pictures taken while at WDW

Oh ok thx. Awww your DS is going to have the best time! You're a great mommy! When I show my DS the pics from his birthday cruise, he smiles so big! Your DS is fortunate to have you as his mommy.

Oh ok thx. Awww your DS is going to have the best time! You're a great mommy! When I show my DS the pics from his birthday cruise, he smiles so big! Your DS is fortunate to have you as his mommy.
Awe thank you!! :) Im pretty positive your DS is very fortunate to have you also :)

This year we are talking the cruise from Vancouver to Hawaii. I did not have the time to bring the cruise back to Vancouver for the B2B. We are staying 3 day's at Aulani.

My DD (will be 17) and I are booked on 5 night Caribbean cruise in February. We are from Minnesota, so are excited that we will get away from the cold weather for a while :) This will be our 2nd cruise together. My nephew and his wife and two boys (8 and 4) will be joining us on their first Disney cruise. We are excited to "show them the ropes". We have already planned that we will not be together 24/7 every single day with my nephew's family. We are hooked up for dinner, but have different excursions planned. My DD and are planning to arrive in Miami a day before and hanging out in South Beach that afternoon. We are staying in the same hotel as them, and will hang with them that night and the morning and throughout the cruise. We are having so much fun planning our trip together.

DS (13) and I have two trips planned right now.
Trip 1 Aug 2015 7 night to Alaska on Disney Wonder
We are going to spend one day before and one day after in Vancouver. Before... Day's Inn Downtown (3 blocks from ship) and the return day... we are staying at a Ramada Inn at the airport. Skagway we have Liarsville booked, Juneau we have a sled dog scheduled...no glacier or helicopter though, Ketchikan Indian village and lumberjack show. I've also schedule a massage for myself. In Vancouver... we are going to do the suspension bridge, the lookout, the fly over Canada, a chocolate shop, a gelato shop, and a wine shop before the cruise. After... Stanley park, Aquarium and the Market.

Trip 2 March 2016 7 night to Cozumel and Grand Cayman, Castaway Cay STAR WARS cruise.
We are going to fly late one night and go straight to Pop Century where we'll stay for 2 nights, Next day...spend the day in MK , hopefully lunch at Be Our Guest, haven't decided on table service yet and I'm hoping to book the firework dessert party, then next morning breakfast at Chef Mickeys then back to Pop Century to take the bus to the cruise. Then the day we get back again staying at Pop Century for the one night and add park hopper to our remaining tkt and do HS and Epcot. The following day will do putt putt and downtown Disney before our late afternoon flight back home.

DD (almost 12) and I have an upcoming trip to WDW, Jan 22, 2016 for 9 nights and staying at her favorite resort Pop Century! We will fly in that morning and hit the parks as soon as we get checked in. We are hoping to eat at Beaches & Cream that day. Our ADR's start July 26, so I have some planning to work on.
Hoping to do our first ever Disneyland trip first of June 2016....keeping fingers crossed!
Here is a pic taken from our last WDW trip this past February.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 10
DD (almost 12) and I have an upcoming trip to WDW, Jan 22, 2016 for 9 nights and staying at her favorite resort Pop Century! We will fly in that morning and hit the parks as soon as we get checked in. We are hoping to eat at Beaches & Cream that day. Our ADR's start July 26, so I have some planning to work on.
Hoping to do our first ever Disneyland trip first of June 2016....keeping fingers crossed!
Here is a pic taken from our last WDW trip this past February.

She looks just like you!

Only visiting MK park

It is so funny. My 3 year old daughter only considers MK Disney. The other parks are like an unwanted distraction. Lol

I can't help but go to animal kingdom and DHS though.

First time to WDW for all of us. Trying to do everything to make it the most magical experience I can for them.

Disney's Polynesian Village Resort

MYW Pkg + FREE Dining
Check In: Monday, December 21, 2015
Check Out: Sunday, December 27, 2015
Room Type: Standard View
Guests: 1 Adult, 2 Children
Dining Plan: 2015 Quick Service Meals, 2015 Table Service Meals - Adult, 2015 Table Service Meals - Child

Dining Reservations
'Ohana
Date: Tuesday, December 22, 2015
Time: 9:55 AM

Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
Date: Wednesday, December 23, 2015
Time: 5:20 PM

The Crystal Palace
Date: Thursday, December 24, 2015
Time: 6:35 PM

Cinderella's Royal Table
Date: Friday, December 25, 2015
Time: 1:10 PM

Be Our Guest Restaurant
Date: Saturday, December 26, 2015
Time: 8:25 PM

It is so funny. My 3 year old daughter only considers MK Disney. The other parks are like an unwanted distraction. Lol

I can't help but go to animal kingdom and DHS though.

Haha I agree with your DD. when I hear WDW, I only think MK. Heck, when I was a kid, that's all it was..WDW = MK. :)

First time to WDW for all of us. Trying to do everything to make it the most magical experience I can for them.

Disney's Polynesian Village Resort

MYW Pkg + FREE Dining
Check In: Monday, December 21, 2015
Check Out: Sunday, December 27, 2015
Room Type: Standard View
Guests: 1 Adult, 2 Children
Dining Plan: 2015 Quick Service Meals, 2015 Table Service Meals - Adult, 2015 Table Service Meals - Child

Dining Reservations
'Ohana
Date: Tuesday, December 22, 2015
Time: 9:55 AM

Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
Date: Wednesday, December 23, 2015
Time: 5:20 PM

The Crystal Palace
Date: Thursday, December 24, 2015
Time: 6:35 PM

Cinderella's Royal Table
Date: Friday, December 25, 2015
Time: 1:10 PM

Be Our Guest Restaurant
Date: Saturday, December 26, 2015
Time: 8:25 PM

Looks rather magical to me. Way to go dad! I think your kids will love every minute. That's a special Christmas for sure! How old are your kids?

We are going October 2015. I'm excited for MNSSHP and the Food and Wine Festival! My daughter doesn't know yet(surprising he on her birthday in September) but she keeps talking about a Halloween party....We go to one at the zoo every year for a party, so I am throwing it off on that. LOL!

We are going October 2015. I'm excited for MNSSHP and the Food and Wine Festival! My daughter doesn't know yet(surprising he on her birthday in September) but she keeps talking about a Halloween party....We go to one at the zoo every year for a party, so I am throwing it off on that. LOL!

What a great surprise! Way to go mom!

By the way, what's MNSSHP?

What a great surprise! Way to go mom!

By the way, what's MNSSHP?
Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Yeah, I want to surprise her today. She's gone to Grandma's and I want to do it when she gets back.LOL It's so fun to surprise your kids!

Everyone's vacations sound so exciting! My DS (12) and I have never done a cruise, but we DO have our 5th trip to WDW planned!

September 23 - 30th; All-Star Music Resort w/ Water Parks & More (free dining!)
Planet Hollywood (dinner)
The Plaza (dinner)
Akershus (breakfast)
Sci-Fi Dine In (lunch)
Mama Melrose (dinner)
T-Rex Cafe (dinner)
Chef Mickey (breakfast)

September 30 - October 4th; Universal Studios, Cabana Bay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!