Upcoming girl’s trip must do’s?

Kitzka

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone!

This is my first post on this sub form and it’s been an eon since I’ve been on disboards. Not because I don’t adore Disney but because I’ve become fascinated with folks in IG who frequent Disneyland and disneyworld much more often than I have.

A few weeks back a few of my girl friends decided to go on a gilr’s trip. They are all on the west coast and I am on the east. After a few days of back and forth we decided to go to Auliani! We will be there in October and Halloween.

It’s going to be a 4 night trip, the four of us are in a one bedroom villa. We are all big Disney fans and are very excited. We have character breakfast and dinner reservations made. But I’m looking for any resort must dos.

We have a local friend who is going to take us off property for a day for some island site seeing and local eating.

We will have about 2.5 -3 days to hang out at the resort and if anyone has things they think we can’t miss please let me know.

I’ve never booked such a last minute trip. I’m a planner by nature and this is a little outside of my comfort zone. But I am excited to try and “go with the flow” and spend time with my friends. Plus it’s my first trip to the resort.

Thanks in advance!

the spa would probably be the only can’t miss, but rainbow reef might be fun, and either the luau or the character dinner might be fun as well...although doing all of that could get very expensive.

If I were on a girls trip, I’d spend every waking minute in the spa or the lazy river, sipping on Dole whips with coconut rum LOL

Will they mke dole whips with coconut rum at the resort??? That sounds amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!