Upcoming Refurbs at Poly???

mcgraws

Mouseketeer
I had the honour of staying Club Level in April 2017 at the Poly. We were lagoon side in the Hawaii building and we absolutely loved the atmosphere of the Poly. The one downside if I can say that was that our room seemed tired. The beds were actually terrible and in need of replacement.

I'm wondering if any refurbishment is planned soon.

I've heard according to typical schedules, it might be about 2 years out. But no one knows for sure.

That's strange because they had just refurbed in 2015. I wouldn't think they would have been that run down in two years?

That's strange because they had just refurbed in 2015. I wouldn't think they would have been that run down in two years?
I thought someone had told me it was 2013, but I could be remembering incorrectly!

It looks like the regular rooms were refurbished in 2013. In 2015, they did the DVC additions/refurbs, the lobby, and some of the grounds.

The Poly just finished a HUGE reno. I agree about the beds, I didn't find them very comfortable during our stay 2 and 3 years ago. We weren't Club, just regular.

It looks like the regular rooms were refurbished in 2013. In 2015, they did the DVC additions/refurbs, the lobby, and some of the grounds.

This is correct. The resort-side rooms were done in 2013ish and were NOT part of the major work that occured a few years ago. The DVC-side rooms are new and were part of the major work a few years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!