Upcoming Trip Recommendations

nlenguyen

PharmDis95
My family will be going to Orlando in January. We will not be going to the parks but want to do some smaller Florida attractions. So far we want to do KSC, Gatorland, and Sealife. If anyone has gone, what is your opinion on those attractions? How many hours do you think we should plan to be at each of them. I know KSC will have a drive, but how long does it take to do their experiences?

We got the go orlando pass its unlimited attractions from there list. The best part is because you did not pay full price to get in you can just leave
Gatorland was awesome kids got to hold a baby gator, we spent just a couple of hours there but it could be a half day or so if we had went to shows.
Wonderworks, magic dinner theater, lego land.
KSC is also on the list, we just did not make it last time because we went West instead.

For an aquarium we drove to Tampa to the Clearwater aquarium, my kids wanted to see winter from Dolphin tail mail and went to clearwater beach.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!