I'm Only A Year Late...It's Fine - UPDATE: 10/24

Simba22

DIS Veteran
Yes, folks, you read that correctly! It has been almost a year since our last trip to Disney and I'm just now getting around to telling you all about it!

So let's get this party going!

When: 10/17/17 - 10/28/17
Where: Disney's Old Key West Resort
Who: Ali (me) and my husband, Lumar. And a couple of surprise guests later on :thumbsup2
Why: Does anyone really need a reason to go to Disney? NO! But we were actually going to be celebrating our 2nd wedding anniversary while we were here :lovestruc

Here's us:

017373fc3e141f26608f0a9fcab2a366b25d7099e6_zpseztkys8w.jpg

Prior to this trip the last time we were in Disney was October 2013 and we got engaged! We got married in 2015 and weren't able to get back to Disney until 2017 - the longest 4 years of my life, including high school. In 2013, Magic Bands were just becoming a thing, and the MDE app was in its infancy. Oh, and there was no FP+ system...you still had to get paper FPs at the parks by running as fast as you could to the ride entrance at rope drop. The Seven Dwarfs Mine Train was still being built and Disney Springs was still Downtown Disney. The Passporter, that I had relied on for so many trips was now digital only - no more actual book for me to bring with me and serve as our WDW Trip Bible! So a lot had changed in 4 years and I was mildly panicked about figuring it all out.

Thankfully I managed and we had an amazing trip, complete with a pretty cool surprise towards the end! Although, as with every trip, I somehow manage to not take notes once we're like halfway through so I have to use my pictures to try and remember/guess at what we did. But let's face it, most of us read TRs just to see pictures anyway, right? :rotfl2:

Chapter links are in the next post!

Last edited:
Last edited:
"Wow, Babe....Really?"
Lucky me had to work for half a day on our departure day. Lumar had the day off so I had him bring me to work and then left him in charge of packing up any last minute items and then loading our luggage into the car.

I'm sure you can all see where this is going.... :scratchin

The airport is way closer to my job than it is to our house so I left work at 1:30, with our anticipated arrival at the airport being around 2:30pm. Our flight wasn't leaving until 5:30 but we always cut it too close and then never have time to sit down and eat before we board. And since we probably wouldn't be actually arriving at OKW until 10pm, I didn't want to risk not eating all day.

So Lumar picked up from work at 1:30 and we arrived at the airport almost exactly at 2:30pm and headed for the security line. For anyone who has read my past TRs, you know that one member of our little party always has an issue getting through security and you'll also know that it is not me. :rolleyes:

We almost made it through without a problem. Until security found the fold-up pocket-knife type thing that Lumar keeps in his wallet. Obviously, we threw that out and then made our way to McDonald's for lunch.

Duffy was super ready to get to Disney:

Our flight was uneventful to the best of my memory (which is terrible, BTW), but waiting for our flight to board was BOOOOORRRRING. OMG it felt like we were there an entire day early or something and it was only like 2 hours from the time we finished eating until the plane boarded!

I was correct in assuming that we wouldn't arrive at OKW until around 10pm, so I was glad we ate. And we didn't get the room I had requested but I think the one we got ended up being even better!

I get up for work between 5-5:30am so I was exhausted by the time we got to our room. Which was a ground floor with a "water view" right near the main building (Hospitality House). So I didn't even unpack anything - we just went right to sleep. But when we got up the next morning, I went digging around for our mosquito repellent as I was getting ready because I'm terrified of getting West Nile and mosquitos think I'm a walking buffet.

Me: Hey babe, where's the bug spray?
Him: Oh it's in my suitcase, I'll get it.
(I go into the bathroom)
Him (through the door): I'm leaving it right here next to the sink!
Me (upon exiting the bathroom): ::Blank stare:: Wow, Babe....Really??
Him: What???

In his defense, I did remind him to grab the "bug spray" when he was packing. I did not say "Off" or "Mosquito Repellent."

Here's some pics of the view from our room:

[URL='http://s181.photobucket.com/user/Simba_22/media/Disney%20October%202017/013171914d70993bb9b18c07b9bc56c0692a23d22f_zps27kdon3h.jpg.html'][URL='http://s181.photobucket.com/user/Simba_22/media/Disney%20October%202017/0120cae5253d6bc37fe748700f4efaec292a8714e0_zpsmzrjm5zt.jpg.html'][URL='http://s181.photobucket.com/user/Simba_22/media/Disney%20October%202017/016eb8d0ba1ed462b3d73d82d1b6f6181fcee7bf71_zpsvzevpeyl.jpg.html'][/URL][/URL][/URL]

[URL='http://s181.photobucket.com/user/Simba_22/media/Disney%20October%202017/013171914d70993bb9b18c07b9bc56c0692a23d22f_zps27kdon3h.jpg.html'][URL='http://s181.photobucket.com/user/Simba_22/media/Disney%20October%202017/0120cae5253d6bc37fe748700f4efaec292a8714e0_zpsmzrjm5zt.jpg.html'][URL='http://s181.photobucket.com/user/Simba_22/media/Disney%20October%202017/21C841F4-7072-4B0E-B15B-5C47A80643E0_zpslsyclw9s.jpg.html'][URL='http://s181.photobucket.com/user/Simba_22/media/Disney%20October%202017/013171914d70993bb9b18c07b9bc56c0692a23d22f_zps27kdon3h.jpg.html'][URL='http://s181.photobucket.com/user/Simba_22/media/Disney%20October%202017/0120cae5253d6bc37fe748700f4efaec292a8714e0_zpsmzrjm5zt.jpg.html'][URL='http://s181.photobucket.com/user/Simba_22/media/Disney%20October%202017/21C841F4-7072-4B0E-B15B-5C47A80643E0_zpslsyclw9s.jpg.html'][URL='http://s181.photobucket.com/user/Simba_22/media/Disney%20October%202017/013171914d70993bb9b18c07b9bc56c0692a23d22f_zps27kdon3h.jpg.html'][URL='http://s181.photobucket.com/user/Simba_22/media/Disney%20October%202017/0120cae5253d6bc37fe748700f4efaec292a8714e0_zpsmzrjm5zt.jpg.html'][URL='http://s181.photobucket.com/user/Simba_22/media/Disney%20October%202017/21C841F4-7072-4B0E-B15B-5C47A80643E0_zpslsyclw9s.jpg.html'][URL='http://s181.photobucket.com/user/Simba_22/media/Disney%20October%202017/013171914d70993bb9b18c07b9bc56c0692a23d22f_zps27kdon3h.jpg.html'][URL='http://s181.photobucket.com/user/Simba_22/media/Disney%20October%202017/0120cae5253d6bc37fe748700f4efaec292a8714e0_zpsmzrjm5zt.jpg.html'][URL='http://s181.photobucket.com/user/Simba_22/media/Disney%20October%202017/21C841F4-7072-4B0E-B15B-5C47A80643E0_zpslsyclw9s.jpg.html'][URL='http://s181.photobucket.com/user/Simba_22/media/Disney%20October%202017/21C841F4-7072-4B0E-B15B-5C47A80643E0_zpslsyclw9s.jpg.html']
[URL='http://s181.photobucket.com/user/Simba_22/media/Disney%20October%202017/013171914d70993bb9b18c07b9bc56c0692a23d22f_zps27kdon3h.jpg.html']Our first stop after we left the room was the General Store for some Off

http://s181.photobucket.com/user/Si...8b6a6d4d363f28a81a0b41e8_zpsh0yibvn6.jpg.html

http://s181.photobucket.com/user/Si...9287a8e45afc1a1a97b1278a_zpsejpzpxas.jpg.html

Successfully Anti-West Niled, we went to wait for our first Park Bus!
[/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL]

Last edited:

THANK YOU!!! I just had the best belly laugh when I saw your hub's idea of MOSQUITO SPRAY!! That was really awesome--I needed the laugh! Ha ha ha Even I know that's not mosquito spray--- and I'm the kind of person that would rather see a vet for a broken arm than a doctor. (True story)

I'm in --:flower1:

Here!!! So excited!! :dogdance:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

following along. OKW looks beautiful!

Thank you so much! OKW really is very nice. The first time we stayed there, several years ago, we had a less than stellar experience with the whole check-in process so we were kind of turned off to it. But it was quite nice to be back this time around! It's extremely laid back and has a very casual, relaxed atmosphere. I definitely enjoyed being there!

THANK YOU!!! I just had the best belly laugh when I saw your hub's idea of MOSQUITO SPRAY!! That was really awesome--I needed the laugh! Ha ha ha Even I know that's not mosquito spray--- and I'm the kind of person that would rather see a vet for a broken arm than a doctor. (True story)

I'm in --:flower1:

:rotfl2: When I saw that can sitting on the counter I about died laughing. I mean, I was mad having to go spend money on actual mosquito repellent, but it was almost worth it just for that laugh. We had been talking about bedbugs before we left (and I'm paranoid always check the mattress before we even bring our bags inside) so he thought I wanted the actual bug spray for bedbugs... At least, that's his story and he's sticking to it. I don't know what he thinks Raid is going to do against bedbugs but at least he remembered to grab it, I guess! :confused3:rotfl2:

Things I Was Definitely Buying

Before I get into this update - just a word of caution. Photobucket absolutely hates me and every single TR that I've ever written has it mentioned at least once, that I'm having trouble getting Photobucket to resize my pics. Which is exactly what is happening now.

When we left off, Lumar and I had just gone over to the bus stop to wait for our first park bus ride of our trip! It was 8:35am when we arrived at the stop. It was 9:03am when a bus for our park finally arrived, and it was already full so the driver didn't even stop and open the doors. The CM waiting at the bus stop told us it was full and another bus would be along shortly.

At 9:14am we finally got on a bus. We had a FP+ reservation from between 9am-10am...I hoped we would make it in time!

But we finally made it!

The line for bag check was soooo long. We finally actually made it through the gate at 9:40am!

We beelined it for The Land pavilion and made it there about 10 minutes to 10! Talk about cutting it close! This was the first time we had been on Soarin' since they updated it with the new movie.... I both love and feel kinda sad about it. If you're sitting dead center of the theater, it's basically perfect. If you're not, everything bends to the right or the left on the screen and that is super annoying. It really kills the experience since if I were truly hang-gliding over Paris, the Eiffel Tower would not be bent nearly in half. I love the new video, I love that the music is mostly the same....but sitting anywhere but in the dead-center of the room (see what I did there? Eh? Eh?) kind of ruins the experience.

But anyway, off to breakfast!

We just hopped over to Seasons for breakfast platters which were (as always) delish!

We both had scrambled eggs, bacon, potatoes, and some bread pudding and it was so good! And we grabbed bananas for a snack later but I love bananas and I ate mine immediately.

Before we left, I walked through the little Soarin' gift shop taking pictures of all of the things I would definitely be back for later in the week. (Spoiler alert: I didn't get any of it)

I do wish I had bought that mug....

Anyway, so after some browsing, we headed back to Spaceship Earth for our next FP+ and it started to rain a little bit. I hoped it wouldn't last all day but Florida weather is predictable only in the fact that it's unpredictable. And besides, a rainy day in Disney is better than a sunny day at work so we could definitely deal!

After SE, it was time for a NEW experience for us... The Character Spot! Since Maelstrom is gone and we aren't exactly chomping at the bit for the Frozen ride, I figured we'd use our last FP on getting some good character pics!

After hanging out with Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy for a while, we headed into World Showcase!

We had a reservation for lunch at Rose & Crown but we had a bit of time before we had to check in so we just kinda browsed through some shops and took some pics along the way.

First stop was the little Festival Shop right at the entrance to World Showcase, where I ogled some more stuff that I was definitely going to buy later in the week...

OK so seriously, Disney has the cutest kitchen towels. But $14 plus tax for two? Ehhhhh....

Awww it's us! LOL

My obsession with coffee mugs continues:

Another Spoiler Alert... I did not buy any of these things.

Last edited:
Hi Ali! I'm here! I'm so happy you're writing this TR!

Prior to this trip the last time we were in Disney was October 2013 and we got engaged! We got married in 2015 and weren't able to get back to Disney until 2017 - the longest 4 years of my life, including high school. In 2013, Magic Bands were just becoming a thing, and the MDE app was in its infancy. Oh, and there was no FP+ system...you still had to get paper FPs at the parks by running as fast as you could to the ride entrance at rope drop. The Seven Dwarfs Mine Train was still being built and Disney Springs was still Downtown Disney. The Passporter, that I had relied on for so many trips was now digital only - no more actual book for me to bring with me and serve as our WDW Trip Bible! So a lot had changed in 4 years and I was mildly panicked about figuring it all out.

Haha this will be a fun read already, I can totally tell!!

This is hilarious!! Haha. At least now you will be prepared in case of a bug infestation in your room.

We beelined it for The Land pavilion and made it there about 10 minutes to 10! Talk about cutting it close! This was the first time we had been on Soarin' since they updated it with the new movie.... I both love and feel kinda sad about it. If you're sitting dead center of the theater, it's basically perfect. If your not, everything bends to the right or the left on the screen and that is super annoying. It really kills the experience since if I were truly hang-gliding over Paris, the Eiffel Tower would not be bent nearly in half. I love the new video, I love that the music is mostly the same....but sitting anywhere but in the dead-center of the room (see what I did there? Eh? Eh?) kind of ruins the experience.

Yup agreed. The dead center (haha) is always the best, and anywhere else you get the distortion. I do kinda miss old Soarin' but that's because I've ridding new Soarin' so many times in the last year that I just want something...fresh, LOL.

After SE, it was time a NEW experience for us... The Character Spot! Since Maelstrom is gone and we aren't exactly chomping at the bit for the Frozen ride, I figured we'd use our last FP on getting some good character pics!

They made Character Spot into a Tier 1 FP now!! :mad:
This always used to be one of my tier 2 FP, so it's a bummer for me. The nice thing is there is never a huge line at rope drop, or during the lull in the day 3-5pm. Also when Food and wine is in full swing, it is definitely less crowded. I did not have an FP for this last week and I just walked right in.

The Frozen ride is actually better than you'd expect so I'd give it a chance, but I wouldn't do it more than once a trip since the line is always so long, even with FP!

This is so cute! I didn't see this last week, but I only spent like 3% of my time shopping last week. I wish I had more time, but that is the case with every trip...not enough time!

Hi Ali! I'm here! I'm so happy you're writing this TR!

Haha this will be a fun read already, I can totally tell!!

This is hilarious!! Haha. At least now you will be prepared in case of a bug infestation in your room.

Yup agreed. The dead center (haha) is always the best, and anywhere else you get the distortion. I do kinda miss old Soarin' but that's because I've ridding new Soarin' so many times in the last year that I just want something...fresh, LOL.

They made Character Spot into a Tier 1 FP now!! :mad:
This always used to be one of my tier 2 FP, so it's a bummer for me. The nice thing is there is never a huge line at rope drop, or during the lull in the day 3-5pm. Also when Food and wine is in full swing, it is definitely less crowded. I did not have an FP for this last week and I just walked right in.

The Frozen ride is actually better than you'd expect so I'd give it a chance, but I wouldn't do it more than once a trip since the line is always so long, even with FP!

This is so cute! I didn't see this last week, but I only spent like 3% of my time shopping last week. I wish I had more time, but that is the case with every trip...not enough time!

Yay! Thanks for coming over! Life has been so insane over the last year I just never got around to starting my TR and I know that I have no notes for like half the trip so part of me wondered if I should bother. But then I was like ehhh most people just want to see pics anyway so why not lol And naturally, I can't get Photobucket to cooperate with me. I should really figure out how to use the Dis photo storage, I guess - it will probably be less of a headache!

I still laugh about the whole big spray thing. I can't even deal with him lol

We're going to try and do the Frozen Dessert Party when we go next year (assuming it's still a thing) so hopefully we can get the free Frozen ride through. That does suck about the Character Spot being a Level 1 FP now... Maybe they changed it just for the summer when the crowds are higher and it will go back to a Tier 2 for off-peak seasons? I mean, I doubt it...but one can dream lol

They had soooo many cute things when we were there and I didn't buy any of it lol I'm proud of myself but I regret not getting a couple of things. New dish towels and a new coffee mug would have been nice but oh well. Next year, maybe!

Hi, following along!!
I actually LOL’ed at the bug spray. :laughing:
I love the cute Lion King mugs! I have way too many mugs but I always see more that I like. They keep coming out with more and more it’s hard to not want them.

Can’t wait to read more!

Hi, following along!!
I actually LOL’ed at the bug spray. :laughing:
I love the cute Lion King mugs! I have way too many mugs but I always see more that I like. They keep coming out with more and more it’s hard to not want them.

Can’t wait to read more!

Thanks for joining me!

At the time, I was so irritated but in retrospect it's hysterical. I just shake my head and remind myself that I need to be more specific if I'm going to leave him in charge!
I love Lion King ANYTHING but especially the mugs! I have a ton of Disney mugs and it is VERY hard not to want them! What I actually need more of is travel mugs with well fitting lids but they don't seem to make too many of those!

Loved the bug spray

Hey, Lamar - I feel you buddy
this is what we do with the women we love....

we follow orders !!!!!

( Ladies, always be specific ! )

Yay! Thanks for coming over! Life has been so insane over the last year I just never got around to starting my TR and I know that I have no notes for like half the trip so part of me wondered if I should bother. But then I was like ehhh most people just want to see pics anyway so why not lol And naturally, I can't get Photobucket to cooperate with me. I should really figure out how to use the Dis photo storage, I guess - it will probably be less of a headache!

I use Google Photos and it seems to work well for me. It's not 100% free though, if you go over a certain limit it's a small fee, but small enough that I don't mind paying a year.

I still laugh about the whole big spray thing. I can't even deal with him lol

Men, LOL. Why can't they ever pack properly? I obviously do the packing for the both of us because if I left it up to Steve we'd be naked half the trip.

We're going to try and do the Frozen Dessert Party when we go next year (assuming it's still a thing) so hopefully we can get the free Frozen ride through. That does suck about the Character Spot being a Level 1 FP now... Maybe they changed it just for the summer when the crowds are higher and it will go back to a Tier 2 for off-peak seasons? I mean, I doubt it...but one can dream lol

I had that on my schedule but ended up cancelling the day before. We had too many events scheduled plus my knee was busted so I said, I'm fine with not doing it. Steve and I did end up doing it once during the VIPassholder nights but we waited 25 minutes and then by the time you ride and get off and walk to another ride, half the event was over!

They had soooo many cute things when we were there and I didn't buy any of it lol I'm proud of myself but I regret not getting a couple of things. New dish towels and a new coffee mug would have been nice but oh well. Next year, maybe!

I know! I saw lots of cute things, but by the end of the trip I was too lazy and tired to buy anything for myself, I ended up just buying stuff for my family and that's it. I have to make up for it by shopping on the parks app, LOL.

Best Lunch Ever and PANDA SNACKS!!
After browsing through the UK pavilion shops for forever, it was finally time to check-in for lunch at my favorite place!

I found Remy!

We were seated within 5 minutes of checking in and as happy as I was to be at my favorite restaurant, I was getting nervous about the dark clouds and the increasing wind... Fingers crossed the weather would hold out!

I took a picture of the drink menu, but not the food menu. Priorities, right?

Obviously, I got the only thing on the menu worth drinking.... The Welsh Dragon!

Lumar got....well...something beer-ish... :confused3

For lunch, I got the fish and chips! # BasicWhiteGirl :rotfl2:

And obviously I didn't give a bother about what Lumar got because I didn't take a picture of it. Whatever he ate, didn't really matter anyway. Inhaling my favorite meal in the entire world was my only concern at the time.

Sadly, I finished my meal at some point and they made us leave. So we continued our way around the world and got absolutely NOTHING from the F & W Festival! We stopped at the little pin cart right there in UK where I actually did buy something!

We stopped in Japan for a while because we are giant nerds and could easily spend an hour just browsing through Mitsukoshi. Lumar loves anime and tokusatsu, and I love Hello Kitty, Pokemon, and Japanese snack food so yeah...we were there for a while.

PANDA
SNACKS
ARE
THE
GREATEST
SNACK
EVER.

FIGHT ME.

No seriously, these are my absolute faaaaaaavorite!

On the way out, Lumar stopped for Kakigori (shaved ice spiked with something). I tried some - it was pretty good...but I needed gelato in my life so we stopped in Italy at the little cart. We didn't even take pictures because they were melting so fast. I actually had to backtrack to get the gelato but it was so worth it. :love:

We stopped in Norway to take a picture of this pretty background scenery, but these two jerks photobombed... UGH

There we go, that's better...

We did not ride Frozen because neither of us care about it that much to really fight for a FP+ for it. We miss Maelstrom. We're salty about it. We're moving on.

(continued in next post)

"Well...That Kinda Sucked"

We stopped in Mexico and spent quite a while looking at all the cool stuff. I am obsessed with sugar skulls and Dia De Los Muertos stuff, and we had a long while to go before dinner so why not take our time?

Oh, I did buy new earrings at the little jewelry vendor outside first. This is literally the THIRD time I've bought these earrings. I bought them several years ago and managed to lose on an airplane at some point. I replaced them in 2013 and literally lost one AGAIN on the airplane coming home from that same trip. So now I own them again and hopefully this is the last time I have to purchase them.

I also bought these pretty red ones, that I was convinced I would wear for Christmas Eve with my family and I definitely did not. :sad2:

So anyway, here's some super cool pics from inside the pavilion:

Gran Fiesta Tour was a walk-on and I do love me some Three Caballeros so on we went!

After our boat ride, we headed out and took some PP pics!

And we STILL had time to kill before dinner so we headed back into Future World to browse through MouseGear at all of the stuff I would definitely be buying....

Obligatory F & W pic:

Item Number One from MouseGear that I would be buying later in the trip:

And Item Number Two:

Spoiler Alert: I didn't buy either. I love that Figment hoodie but $65 is excessive. That's 1/4 of a new Disney Dooney! :rotfl2:

And FINALLY, it was time for us to go to dinner! We had a 6:30pm ADR for La Hacienda de San Angel, which we had heard great things about. Plus, we really like San Angel Inn so we were really looking forward to this one!

The inside was really pretty - spacious and roomy looking. There were not a ton of people there, but being that it was 6:30, I assumed we missed the dinner rush.

Pretty nice interior and a fantastic view!

I ordered the gorditas:

And Lumar ordered the Taquiza (taco sampler). His came with a side of rice and also a side of refried beans.

My gorditas were so overtly spicy I couldn't even eat both of them. I had to force down just the one, I ran out of water, and our server was no where to be found. I like spicy food...this was spicy just for the sake of being spicy. It didn't add anything enjoyable to the meal.

Lumar's taco sampler came with a fish, a chorizo, a chicken, and a steak taco. He's not big into fish so he gave that one to me. It was super bland. He ate half of the chorizo one and gave me the other half. No spice to that one, but it had a sweet sauce on it that was good. He gave it to me just so I would have something to eat because he felt bad I didn't like my own meal. He didn't comment on the steak one, but at the end he said that the chicken one was the best of the three he ate. The rice was OK but super out of place on a taco dish. And neither of us like refried beans so we left those. Our server magically appeared to see if we wanted dessert. And we're idiots and said yes :confused:

We ordered the empanada de manzana, which should, in theory, be very difficult to mess up....

Except it was served ice cold. So nope. Not even this could save this meal (although the dulce de leche ice cream was yummy).

We told the server that my meal was not good, the tacos were mediocre at best, and the apple turnover should be served warm, not straight out of a refrigerator. He apologized but held out his scanner thing to scan our MB to pay for it all. Never offered to get the manager or take something off of the bill. Nothing. So we'll be happy to stick with San Angel Inn from now on.

I felt really bad because I knew Lumar was looking forward to this meal, but as we walked out he just turned to me and said "Well...that kinda sucked." I sadly agreed. We opted to skip Illuminations and just head back to the hotel. Although I am happy to report that it did not rain anymore this day!

Overall, we had a pretty good day! We weren't about to let one lousy meal ruin it all for us!

Goodnight, Epcot!

Last edited:
I felt really bad because I knew Lumar was looking forward to this meal, but as we walked out he just turned to me and said "Well...that kinda sucked." I sadly agreed.

Aww man, it sucks that your meal sucked! Kind of ruins the excitement of making ADRs for new restaurants too. :sad1:

I'm loving your trip report! I looooove the UK pavilion--I always buy things from there! Last year I got the most adorable hand painted wallet and other years it's been a Princess of Wales tartan scarf, the most adorable tea mug evah! and etc. LOOOVE the UK pavilion (I said that already, huh?) AND you are 110% correct about the Rose and Crown (me and DH's favorite) and the fish and chips---I dream about them! I refuse to order them anywhere else--it would only lead to disappointment!

I'm not much of a drinker, but the Welsh Dragon looks interesting. What's in it, do you know?

Yeah, 65 dollars is too much for a hoodie. I don't mind spending money for stuff that lasts (Dooney and Bourke, I'm looking at you, my heavy little pretties) but just for a hoodie? Naw. Especially when you already had to buy BUG SPRAY at Disney prices. :smokin:

Also agree about Maelstrom. Sorry, not sorry, Frozen is lame. Maelstrom was so cool; plus it encompassed some Norwegian lore. It was unique. Frozen is just...SMH. I MISS MAELSTROM! Frozen is Under the Sea with Elsa not Ariel. <Yawn.> I know that Norway would no longer pay for their pavilion, but I do wish the World Showcase would stay true to what it was designed as and not just another Disney movie homage. I get that Disney had to "repossess" the Norway space, but why torture us all with more frozen stuff? It's not like *we* missed any payments, Disney! Why must we suffer!?! #justiceformaelstromfansNOW

Oh, well. Maybe I should just let it gooooooo....

On those earrings? (Very pretty, btw) Maybe try bending the wires a little after they are in your ears so they stop being able to escape. I have good luck with that. Half my jewelry box is the orphan home of single stud earrings, though. I have a lot of earrings, just none that actually match, ha ha.

15 more months until Fish and Chips.....gawwwww.....:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!