Essentially Closed - 2 (of 375+) SSR points available for rent at $14.50/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

dta87

DIS Veteran
Thank you to all of the renters I have pretty much obligated all of the points I have available for this year.

These are SSR points but can be used at any resort for 7 month reservations. I have rented to Dis members in the past (in 2008 for a total of 750 points). One of my renters even became a new DVC member during his trip.

Please PM me with the following information.
  • Check-in Date
  • Check-out Date
  • Resorts (in order of preference)
  • Room type - studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, etc
  • Preferred view (in order of preference)
After I have confirmed room availability, I will need additional information to confirm the reservation (Names, Address, phone, etc). I can also make ME and DDP arrangements. For DDP requests the renter will need to provide a CC or pre-pay through PayPal.

PayPal is the preferred payment method. I will pay the PayPal transaction fees

Last edited:
My husband and I are looking to go checking in Nov 2nd checking out Nov 10th. We currently have reservation at Old Key West but looking to save some money. Would you be able to help? We will be purchasing the DDP as well. Thank you

Last edited:
There is nothing that will really work for you in that timeframe. SSR has availability in a studio for 2 days but no other resort has more than 1 day with most being completely booked. The are some one bedrooms villas that have 4 days available (96 pnts does not cover the cheapest of these options) but again that may save you some money but it won't completely replace the cash reservation at OKW you already have.

Standard view Studio @ SSR Dec 19th to 24th available?
Yes the Standard room is available for 68pts but I just obligated points to another reservation and currently do not have the required points to make this reservation, sorry.

I am looking for four studios at Boardwalk November 19-21. Please let me know if that is available.

Looking to rent any WDW resort on December 9-17, 2 adults. Can do split stays too. Thanks!

Hello - looking to purchase points for 8/29-9/2 at any WDW resort (1 bed preferred, open to other options) for a group of 4.

New member - I can provide references from multiple DVC Members and others. Thanks!

Hello - looking to purchase points for 8/29-9/2 at any WDW resort (1 bed preferred, open to other options) for a group of 4.

New member - I can provide references from multiple DVC Members and others. Thanks!
There are a couple resorts that are showing 1 bdr availability (SSR and OKW) but I currently do not have the points available to book either

By any chance are there studios at any other resort for those same dates?
That was a WDW wide search. There are options at other resorts at the 1 bdr level but I do not have the points available and you probably do not want the added expense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter