Essentially Closed - 2 (of 375+) SSR points available for rent at $14.50/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are looking for any Friday-Sunday studio. Standard. Any weekend available starting in July.

Hi,

This is a stretch but I am needing a 1 bedroom or bigger Nov 25- Nov 30/Dec 1st Prefer Animal Kingdom or Bay Lake Tower..but obviously open to anything

Thanks, Esteban "Steve"

Hi,

This is a stretch but I am needing a 1 bedroom or bigger Nov 25- Nov 30/Dec 1st Prefer Animal Kingdom or Bay Lake Tower..but obviously open to anything

Thanks, Esteban "Steve"
I am not seeing any 1bdr+ available for that timeframe

I am looking for a 1 nt stay Dec 10 at Animal Kingdom, could you check on the availability for this?
Thanks Amanda

Thank you to all of the renters I have pretty much obligated all of the points I have available for this year.

These are SSR points but can be used at any resort for 7 month reservations. I have rented to Dis members in the past (in 2008 for a total of 750 points). One of my renters even became a new DVC member during his trip.

Please PM me with the following information.
  • Check-in Date
  • Check-out Date
  • Resorts (in order of preference)
  • Room type - studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, etc
  • Preferred view (in order of preference)
After I have confirmed room availability, I will need additional information to confirm the reservation (Names, Address, phone, etc). I can also make ME and DDP arrangements. For DDP requests the renter will need to provide a CC or pre-pay through PayPal.

PayPal is the preferred payment method. I will pay the PayPal transaction fees

Will you have any rooms available at Bay lake towers or polynesian may 22-30 2020?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts