Essentially Closed - 2 (of 375+) SSR points available for rent at $14.50/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I was wondering if you still have points available? I am looking for August 20-25, 2019. I would like OKW Studio, Boardwalk, Animal Kingdom or Saratoga Springs 1 bedroom. Please let me know if you can help me out. Thank you, Julie

Hello, I was wondering if you still have points available? I am looking for August 20-25, 2019. I would like OKW Studio, Boardwalk, Animal Kingdom or Saratoga Springs 1 bedroom. Please let me know if you can help me out. Thank you, Julie
The most consecutive nights available in a studio are 2 at SSR. A 1bdr is available at SSR but I do not have the points available for that booking (155 (standard) or 172 (Preferred))

Looking something standard view for 11/20-11/23. Grand Floridian, AKL, Poly, Bay Lake. Open to other resorts but those are preferred. 2 adults 1 child.

Looking something standard view for 11/20-11/23. Grand Floridian, AKL, Poly, Bay Lake. Open to other resorts but those are preferred. 2 adults 1 child.
There are no resorts showing full availability for those nights

Any availability at any of them for us to resort hop?
A resort hopping option could be SSR St(20Nov), AKL JSV (21Nov), SSR St(22Nov). Or SSR preferred views are available as well. You will need to have PM capability to get further information and to make the reservations if desired.

Major long shot, but if anyone has Nov. 27, 28, 29 standard studio booked at SSR that they've decided they cannot use, would love to buy your reservation. Trying to piece together a vacation for my high school aged son who can no longer travel during other vacation times because of sports. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter