Essentially Closed - 2 (of 375+) SSR points available for rent at $14.50/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi - we are DVC members and need exactly 31 points to add on additional nights to our end of July trip. This would be a points transfer and we would complete the reservation with the points. We are already looking at another options for $13 per point but if you match this price, you be able to offload all your points without having to contend with making a reservation, etc. If you are not familiar with transferring points from one member account to another, there is a section on the DVC site that address and outlines the process. Since this is for the end of July and the additional nights are still available at this time, we would be looking to purchase and have these transferred asap.

Last edited:
I would love to do that but these points cannot be transferred. I can offer to make the reservation for you if you want to explore that option

Im looking to get 200 points for use during January 2020 via direct transfer. Can you accommodate this? —thank you!

Hello,

By chance do you still have any points? I thought I responded but not sure if I did it right or not lol!

Anyway, do you have any availability for the following nights for a full or even a split stay or part of a stay at any of the following:

July 31st - August 6th at any of the following (with pull-down murphy bed): BCV, BWV or BRV? I am very flexible to do a split stay or even 3-4 nights at any of the following in a studio please.

Thank you so much.

With a smile,

Lisa Mason

Hello,

By chance do you still have any points? I thought I responded but not sure if I did it right or not lol!

Anyway, do you have any availability for the following nights for a full or even a split stay or part of a stay at any of the following:

July 31st - August 6th at any of the following (with pull-down murphy bed): BCV, BWV or BRV? I am very flexible to do a split stay or even 3-4 nights at any of the following in a studio please.

Thank you so much.

With a smile,

Lisa Mason
I sent you a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!