UPDATE 33 Points left! 197 Points for rent @ $14 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking 2-3 nights, check in March 14th. No preference on resort, last minute trip 2 adults 1 child. Standard room.
Hello!
The 15th is the only night available within that timeframe - several different resorts have that, but nothing for the next few nights.
There are random single nights available for Studios at a number of resorts for the month of March, but nothing strings together unfortunately.
Thanks for checking in with us... good luck!
Felicia

Hi there!
We would be interested in a transfer. These points are 2018 Use Year and have to be used by March 31, 2019.
If that works for you, it works for us.
PM me with any other questions.
Thanks!
Felicia

That is Perfect am upgrading asap cant PM yet I dont have 10 post just yet, working on it sorry

Any availability for 2/7-2/10? Thank you!
Hi there,
Sorry, for your set of dates there is only 1 night available. Studio at Old Key West on 2/7.
There are only random single nights in all of February.
Thanks for checking in with us!
Felicia

Hi, can you see if animal kingdom lodge has any studio rooms for one night on 2/1/19 for me and my wife. Thank you..

Hi, can you see if animal kingdom lodge has any studio rooms for one night on 2/1/19 for me and my wife. Thank you..
Hi William,
Animal Kingdom is totally booked for 2/1 unfortunately.
I checked other availability and Saratoga Springs is the only resort with a studio for that night. Let me know if you'd like to grab it, not sure how long it will last.
Thanks!
Felicia

Hi! Are there any studios available from either 3/16-3/20?
Or we could do 3/17-3/20 if the Saturday night is booked

Thank you!

Hi! Are there any studios available from either 3/16-3/20?
Or we could do 3/17-3/20 if the Saturday night is booked

Thank you!
Hi there!
I checked all resorts and the only availability within those dates is the 16th and the 18th - at Old Key West (the 15th too), and the 19th at Saratoga Springs.
Unfortunately, the night of the 17th is not available anywhere.
Let me know if you would like to book any of those dates.
Thanks for checking in with us...

Felicia

Hi all!
We have 33 points left that are good through March 31, 2019 :earsgirl:

Let us know what you are looking for and we will check availability. Once we book we can get you set up on the Magical Express if you’re flying in from outside the area.

Can’t wait to book your Magical vacation!

Hi! Interested in renting between 3/4-3/10. Do you have anything avail? Would love BW but we're open to anything. Thanks!

Hi! Interested in renting between 3/4-3/10. Do you have anything avail? Would love BW but we're open to anything. Thanks!
Hi there!
Sorry, nothing at Boardwalk.
The biggest stretch available within your dates is 2 nights - 5th & 6th at Saratoga Springs - Deluxe Studio Preferred Room for 34 pts, or the 8th & 9th at Copper Creek - Deluxe Studio for 42 pts.
There are single nights at a couple of the other resorts as well - between 16 & 19 pts.
Let us know if you are interested in any of these.
Thanks for checking in with us :-)
Felicia

Hi, anything in a studio for the night of Saturday 2/16? Any resort with lowest point req. for a late night check in. Thanks!

Hi,
Interested! Looking for AK (preferably Savannah view Studio) 4/6-4/8. Do you know if it's available and points required?

Hi, anything in a studio for the night of Saturday 2/16? Any resort with lowest point req. for a late night check in. Thanks!
Unfortunately, there are no studios available for that night.
Thanks for checking with us.

Hi,
Interested! Looking for AK (preferably Savannah view Studio) 4/6-4/8. Do you know if it's available and points required?
Hi there,
Thanks for checking in with us. These points need to be used by March 31, 2019.
Sorry we can’t help with this trip.
Felicia

Good morning,

Is there anything available for Friday feb 1 - Sunday feb 3? Preferably studio and top choices are animal kingdom and old key west. For 3 adults 1 child age 14.

Thank you
Heather

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter